honesty is the best policy

JAYSON

I push him against the wall, my right hand hand on his side, the other holding his neck. Zach looks fucked out his mind, yet we haven't done anything. He wants me so bad that he's already cumming from just a look. It's what I like most about my subs, they constantly want me, no matter where we are. Zach's like no other, he's different, he's flexible, he's smart, he's beautiful. He's one of a kind, and I love that about him. Just because I'm well, me, and I'm different in all ways, it still baffles me that Zach wants me so much.

I'm dark, always brooding, snippy to my friends and family, it's like I'm constantly on a female period, everyday all day. It's only few people that like me and still continue our friendship. They're all back home and I can't believe I'm going to say it, but I miss them. It's very rare that I miss someone, it's like once and a lifetime. When I grow a connection with someone, whether we have the same qualities or whatever the hell else we share, you're now in my cold black heart, and I mean it. Another quality I have, is that I'm very serious, and I mean everything I say.

"Jay...Jay, fuck me, please." Zach pleads as my hand squeezes tighter around his neck. Who knew he'd have a choking kink? "Fuck you? Do you deserve that?" Zach legs wrapped themselves around my waist, his tan body sticking out against my charcoal skin. "I-I don't k-know..." Zach stuttered. He knew what I was talking about, and I needed to know if he thought he deserved me fucking him right here, right now. "Yes, you do. You know me baby, I need answers and you have them. Now, let me ask you again. Do you deserve to be fucked?" 

I increased the tightness of my hand on his neck, "No...But I need it! I really do! I can't take it!" At least he was honest. Literally no one knew what I could do when someone lied directly to my face, I went off the grid, and if you were the one in my way, or the one who lied, you better start fucking running. "Honesty is the best policy, baby. I'm glad you told me the truth, and therefore I will fuck you, hard." A smile came over Zach's face, his eyes lighting up at my sentence. Zach was something else when it came to sex, he needed it all the time, and it we probably had sex twice a day. 

Although Christopher annoyed the hell out of me, he woke up early enough so Zach and I could have sex in the morning. I remember one time a long time ago when I was just entering puberty, and getting morning wood was a normal occurrence, my brother had told me that having sex in the morning made you happier, you'd be glowing because it was like a workout, and that you were harder than you would be at night. I didn't believe him for a long time, and I had always denied but when Zach and I met 2 years ago at camp when we were 16, he was the one that got me into having morning sex. I thank him everyday for it.

Fucking Zach was different every time, although I knew his body like the back of my hand, every time my cock slammed into his hole, something different happened almost every time. Positions were the most different. I liked doggy style the most because it was a surreal experience to see my long and lean cock slide into someone's hole. Zach preferred riding, and he was damn good at it. There were other positions we tried, and our least liked was missionary. It wasn't like we didn't like the position, we wanted to see each other's face, but it was all blamed on Zach's prostate. 

Zach likes specific pleasure, in specific spots. He's funny like that. It was a pain in the ass (ha) when we first started our fun last year during camp. Zach couldn't cum the first two times we had sex, and ended up faking an orgasm, which wasn't that crazy when it came to sex with a guy. You could fake an orgasm all you wanted. But when it came to the second time and Zach ended up crying in my arms because I was hitting the wrong spot, he finally explained to me what he liked. I cursed myself because when you have sex with someone, you need to explain what you like and such, and Zach was so nervous and embarrassed to tell me that he went through pain to please me.

"Fuhck." There's a few things that I love about Zach, but the one I love the most is the words he spews when I fuck him. Most of them are barely legible and and all over the place, but when he says swears, it's just so cute. "You're so cute, baby. Did you know that?" Zach nods breathlessly when I remove my left hand from his neck. Zach watches with his muddy brown eyes as I put my fingers into my mouth, sucking on them until I know they're nice and wet. I remove my two fingers from my mouth and run them down Zach's skin, marking him with my spit all the way to his ass. 

Even though Zach and I have sex all the time, that he should be so fucking loose that I don't even need to prep him, but of course he get tighter and tighter every time. "Zach...do you know every time I fuck you, you get tighter and tighter?" It seems as Zach is a little bewildered himself but he doesn't think much about it when he replies with, "Don't you like it when I'm tight, Jay? Every time you fuck me you constantly purr into my ear that I'm so tight." Zach mocks me with a smile on his face, a smile I could never get mad at. "Oh really?" Zach nods in triumph, but that smile is going to be wiped off his face when I get him on that bed.

NOAH

I couldn't believe that I was kissing him, and that he was kissing me back. I was more than shook- I couldn't even describe my feelings as Grady and I kissed. It was nothing I had felt before, the softest of lips, the sweetest of breath. Everything about Grady was perfect and I couldn't help myself. I wasn't that experienced with kissing, I spent my time studying and learning about the world. I wanted to be a biological engineer when I grew up, and I was doing as much as I could to get myself on the right tract. So kissing in general was something very new.

Especially when it was someone you had a crush on since you were 10. Grady and I's parents were best friends when we were little, and we lived only 30 minutes away before we moved when I was 15. But during that time, I was growing, and starting explore. Only at 13 I had kissed a girl, and then a boy and realized that I was definitely Bisexual, but after I had come out to myself, I started looking at Grady with heart eyes. He was beautiful, flawless skin, bleach blond hair, ocean blue eyes, the best hugger. I was beginning to fall in love. 

Even though Grady was 11 and I was 13 when I had realized my love for him, Grady had already come out to his parents that he was gay, and he seemed like the happiest kid. He was living his life the way he wanted to and after he told me one night as he slept over my house that he liked kissing boys, I knew I had a shot. I was building up plans in my head to ask him out, this was when I turned 14 and Grady 12, but it was cut short because the night of my birthday. I was going to tell him, but my parents surprised me with going to Aruba for two weeks. It was about half way through the trip that I found out that my parents and I were moving two hours away after I snooped through my moms phone.

I was devastated and the only way Grady and could keep touch was our secret facebooks account. It was only when I found out that Grady was going to camp with me this year that I was finally able to be with him for more than few days. Camp was a month and it gave me tons of time to plan out everything. I was ready to start a relationship with Grady, and I hope he is too, because I'll never be able to love anyone else

****

author's note:

a friend of mine is in love with jayson and zach, so this chapter is dedicated to him. you know who you are.

aside from that- tell me what you think about the little information i gave you about noah and grady? a lot of people have been commenting how much they love grady, and this makes me want to add more of him into the story!

i think this is what authors mean when they say qotd (question of the day) but do you want me to do those but instead call is qotc (question of the chapter) so you can put down your thoughts? i think you guys would like those.

anyway, i'm talking too much...love you guys so much and i'll see you guys in the next one! i think you guys will like it a lot because it does involve our favorite couple...😉

word count:1,486