the truth is revealed...somewhat

WES

"What the fuck is their problem? Kicking me out...Assholes." Were the words I muttered to myself as I walked down the dirt path. Ethan was a fucking dumb ass for saying that shit to Grady, because he knew in the back of his head, the very very back, that it was going to get back to Grayson at some point. He might've thought that Grady could keep secrets, but the kid could never shut his mouth. I was glad he wasn't my type, blonds didn't get me as hard as brunettes could. 

While I was someone who could get anyone in bed, I stuck to boys. It wasn't the fact that girls weren't as good with their hands or tongues, they just didn't have the thrill. The fake moans and orgasms, the botched plastic surgery that costed their parents thousands of dollars. They destroyed themselves for reasons I did not care about. Some boys did the same, yes, but they didn't create their own lube. Besides, I think it's way more fun to finger a boy into orgasm because it's literally surreal. But anyway...

As I think more to myself about fucking some boy, I'm not paying attention, and I literally bump into someone. The force of the bump sends us both on our asses. I start laughing a bit, not even seeing who I bumped into but when a hand comes in front of my face, I grab it. I'm pulled up from the ground, and when I looked a few inches down, the hand comes back and goes across my face. Slapping me. My cheek stings from the hit and a hiss comes from my mouth, I'm ready to swear at the top of my lungs, but when I hear that voice. I know why the person did what they did.

"Wesley fucking Adams...Long time no fucking see. I wonder why, we haven't seen each other? Oh! That's right, you thought it would nice to take my fucking clothes just like Parent Trap." Mylo...I knew he'd be back. After leaving the day after we pranked him, I never saw him again. All his friends that he had never came to my parties and always gave me dirty looks when I went near them accidentally. They had the answer to his disappearance, and I was partly to blame for it. I had seen Mylo's name on the list, and when I went on a morning run, he was talking to one of the counselors near the work out room. 

"Mylo...I'm so so fucking sorry for what we did and everything-" "Wes, I'm not here for an apology. I don't care what you have to say, and I'd like to let you know that I will not be talking to you ever again. You don't deserve fucking kindness for the shit you pulled." Mylo stomps his foot at the end of his little speech, and by then I'm fuming. "You shut your mouth, Mylo. We stole your clothes and you walked back to the cabin in your boxers. I don't know why the fuck you still need to fucking be a petty ass bitch to me after something that happened a fucking year ago. I'd suck it up and move on because Jesus Christ, screaming at me and telling me to go fuck off isn't going to help your case."

I had grown a crush on Mylo before we even did the prank, and it was mostly Quinn's idea. I only went with the plan because Quinn had said something about getting me something I wanted. But there was no way I was going to rat on my bro like that. If it meant that I had to take physical and now emotional pain from Mylo, then so be it. There was literally nothing he could do but slap me and roast me or whatever. He wasn't going to do much damage on my ass, and even if he tried, I'd be right back with something worse.

"You know what, Wes? I'm not going to stand here and take your shit. For once in my life I am going to stick up for myself and walk away. I'm not going to stand here and listen to you tell lies. What I said will always rang true, and don't you dare try and come say some other bullshit. Good fucking bye." Mylo flipped me off as he walked backwards. Then he turned and walked the other way. This was just only the beginning of Mylo and I, and if he thought he wasn't going to run into me again. He was wrong.

MYLO

1 Year Ago. 

It was about 7:45pm, and most of the boys that were here this year, were at Wesley's party. I decided that I didn't want to get drunk for the second time this week, and wake up in someones bed but mine. So, I took a long walk through the woods, and then came across the pool. No one was in it, as it was nearing almost 8, and I thought it was a perfect idea to go night swimming. I didn't have my bathing suit, or a towel, but since no one was around, I just took off my clothes and stayed in my boxers.