brought back to reality

MYLO

Before I even get back to Wes's cabin, I'm already being sucked into another dimension full of guilt. It's already taking over and I can't stop it. A disease ready to kill me slowly from the inside out. I want it to stop, it's crippling and I just want to crawl under the scratchy sheets and lay my head down on a pillow that goes by the name Igneous. Even that would make me smile. A fucking rock pillow and sheets that are made from the scratchiest material on this world. Like why do camps always do this to us? The beds... Don't even get me started. 

I chuckle-for some reason- as I walk. I turn my head up, my hazel orbs find twinkling stars that bring me back to when I was 5. Whenever I stayed at Nana's, she'd always have glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. Although the fake stars radiated a yellow-green hue, the real stars, burning globs of gas in the sky, are white like the rose's my grandfather gave my mother on her 6th birthday. I had seen it in a picture going through scrap books. She had a smile on her face, the pure white roses a few inches from her. 

I almost tripped over a tree root, sticking up from the ground, being masked by the night. But I blamed myself, I was too caught up in memories to look where I was going. Who was I kidding though? I'm such a klutz. Falling down the stairs? Oh fuck no. It's falling up the stairs. Tripping over your own feet walking down a road with no bumps? Oh we know HER. By the time I was walking into Wes's cabin, I actually had a smile. Thinking about me being a stupid idiot made me smile, and I guess I had to do that more to actually make myself smile. 

"Back already? What were you gone...20 minutes?" I shrugged, not caring about time. I sat on the floor, my back to the night table, one of the round handles pushing into my back. My spine was screaming at me to move, sending up signals to my brain, but she was too occupied by staring at Wes who was only in sweatpants. "Want to talk about it?" Wes questions again. I turned my head from his stare, looking at Bryan's bed. It's made, the sheets folded into a triangle. His things are neatly placed on the night stand. 

He's either suffering from OCD or his mother owns a cleaning company. I, for one, have no clue. When I rotate my head back to Wes, his eyes are focused on the basket near the cabin door. I follow his gaze, ending up finding a black shirt that has a very questionable stain on it. I start to giggle, girlishly, and Wes turns to me, his face is white. "Did you have fun without me?" I turn to him, now finally understanding why he was shirtless. Wes goes beat red at my accusation, and I know for sure he jerked off while I was gone. 

"There's no need to hid, Wes. We all fucking do it. Like God, I fucking came this morning. Might do it again when I go back." I'd say I'm open- no- REALLY fucking open about masturbation, porn, kinks, and sex. I have no shame in speaking what I do and don't enjoy. If you have a problem with that, you can mosey on back to your very vanilla life and stop by when you're not in denial anymore. "How are you so-open about that stuff?" I scoff, "Please. It's just the way I am. Was born like this bro." Calling him bro doesn't seem fitting, but Wes doesn't think too much of it, I assume. 

"Born like that? What were you already speaking about World Peace the second your mother pushed you out?" I laugh, "Not like that. But- maybe. I was talking when I was like 5 months so maybe I was talking about taking over the world." Wes smiles at my little joke. "Gibberish. A new language. I once saw a video of this guy doing a tutorial about speaking gibberish. Fuck English." I roll my eyes, but smiling on the inside, I had seen the video as well. "Could I say that's racist?" Wes rolls his eyes, "Nope." Popping the p. I sigh as I move my body to the ground, lying gay on the floor. I push out my arms and legs. From above, a starfish, to Wes, an angel. 

"Angel? I don't think so. Going straight to Hell my boy." Wes shakes his head, "There's no way you're going to Hell My. Someone as gorgeous as you doesn't deserve to be in such a demented place like that." I push myself off the floor, keeping my mouth shut. I climb onto the bed. Sitting my ass right on Wes's groin. "Gorgeous isn't a word in my vocabulary. And you can't tell me what to do." I scream 'FUCK IT' in my head before I place my hand on Wes's cheek, looking into his almost black orbs. 

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐲 ★ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara