party animal

GRAYSON

"N-Nice to meet you, Ethan." I was still backed up against the wall of our cabin, Ethan's hot breath on my neck. I could feel Ethan everywhere and I liked it. I was usually the one in control most of the time, but it was pretty obvious that Ethan would be the more dominant one in whatever was going on between us. We had just met, not even 1 second ago, and I was already thinking about us fucking- what the hell? I sound like a fucking school girl with a crush on a celebrity. But with the way Ethan controlled me, and made me think like this, there was no way I could resist.

"E-Ethan. Stop." He backed up after kissing my neck one more time, his hand still on my hip. "Why? Weren't you enjoying yourself?" Our eyes were connected in that moment and I could see the pleasure swirling around his pupil. "I was-" He moved his head closer, "Than why'd you say 'Stop'?" I couldn't speak with him so close to me. So, I pushed his chest, trying to move him, but there was no way the hunk of muscle was going to budge. "I getchu, sweetheart. But I'm still gonna try to get into your pants." Ethan smirked at me before he turned, then he was gone. I was still against the wall, shivering in delight, still feeling Ethan's lips and hands all over me.

I took a deep breath, calming myself before I started to set everything up on my side of the cabin. I took that time to look around the cabin itself. The floors were a beautiful dark oak, and were so polished I could see the shine. The walls were mostly the same, but it was the actual tree, set up like lincoln logs. There were two twin beds, about 10 feet apart, a bathroom on Ethan's side of the room. There was no kitchen, but I heard that you could sign up to work in the cafeteria. I looked around the room more, but I stopped at Ethan's side. Finding his bed messy, the sheets wrinkled and all over the place. There were empty water bottles on the night table, a duffel bag full of God knows what. Dirty clothes thrown in a pile near the bed. A few stains littered the sheets and shirts that I couldn't put my finger on.

I wanted to go over there myself and clean everything up, but stopped myself mid walk, "That's Ethan's things. Let him clean up his own shit." I could always count the devil on my shoulder to help myself do the right thing. I despised the angel most of the time. I got to work on putting my royal blue sheets on the bed, and took out my folded pillow that I'd brought from home. I put some things on the night stand, already forgetting about the no phones rule. I had handed my phone in when I got my map and shit. As I unpacked, I heard chatter coming towards the door. I recognized Ethan's voice immediately, and I was surprised to see Ethan and Derek walk through the door. "Told you bro. Looks exactly like you." Ethan chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. Wanna hit?" I heard Derek's sound of approval and I looked over at Ethan.

His hands were in the duffel bag, looking for whatever he needed, and "Ah ha! Got you!" when he pulled out the THC pen. "Here ya go bro." Derek looked at the pen with pride and soon put it to his mouth, breathing in the toxins. "Wanna try?" I didn't notice Ethan had caught my stare, "Nah. I'm good. Maybe later though." Ethan just nodded, laying back on his bed. His arms were behind his neck, supporting it as he watched Derek take several hits. "There's a party tonight at Wesley's. Wanna come?" Ethan shrugged, "I'll go if he goes." Derek looked over at me, his eyes already red from the cannabis. "You goin'?" I shrugged, "Why the hell not? Got to start this off with a bang huh?" I looked between Ethan and Derek, both of them silent.

"Damn right! Let's go now!" Ethan jumped up from the bed, racing over to me and grabbing my hand as he pulled me out of the cabin. Derek smiling like the Cheshire cat, high out of his mind. Ethan was waved and bro hugged by everyone as we made our way to Wesley's. Everyone asked who I was, but Ethan just gave them smirks, and they all seemed to get what he meant, but me. "Ethan! Haven't seen you in so fuckin' long bro! How things been?" Ethan let my hand go, and hugged the other boy, both of them rocking back and forth like besties. "Wes! I know. Traveled the world with the fam bro. I shoulda sent you something." Wes- who I assumed was Wesley- patted Ethan on the back for reassurance. "It's all good bro. Now tell me, who is that?" Wesley moved Ethan out of the way so he could see me more. "That- is Grayson." Wesley smiled, a bit of his pearly whites showing from under his lip.

"Nice to meet you, Grayson. I hope you've been treated well for the beginning of your stay here at Camp Fuck Boy. We haven't had a fine piece of meat like you in a while." I blushed from Wesley's words, "That's enough bro. I already called dibs." Wesley groaned, "It's not fair you get all the good ones." Ethan smiled, squeezing Wesley's shoulder as he looked into my eyes. "Well, guess you better go start bottoming." Wesley gagged and ran off, yelling for a shot of Vodka. Ethan wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Welcome to Camp FB, Grayson. I hope you have the time of your life." Then Ethan unwrapped his arm and walked away into the crowd of boys. I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Jayson. You?"

Everywhere I turned there was hot guy after hot guy. At that time, girls didn't even cross my mind. "Grayson." The boy turned me around, and I could see his ripped body, his beautiful dark skin, and everything below. Although he wore jeans, I could see the outline of his dick through them. "Like what you see?" I nodded, "Wanna taste?" I nodded again, in a daze, letting Jayson pull me from the crowd and into the bathroom. This cabin and everything in it was bigger, and the bathroom definitely had enough space for me to suck a dick in. Besides, where wouldn't I suck a dick?

"I'm not looking for something. Just a suck and go? Got it?" I nodded my head, letting Jayson push me to my knees. He unbuckled the belt around his hips, and let the leather fall to the ground as I got to work on his zipper. It wasn't easy getting his small zipper down with my sausage fingers but after a few tugs, I got the jeans down to his ankles. His boxers were next. Then I was faced with his dick, and let me tell you, he did not disappoint. I tried to wrap my whole hand around Jayson's cock, but it was no use. So, I just took him into my mouth, and gave him what he wanted. It wasn't romantic, but it was a suck and go.

Jayson's hands were in my hair, almost forcing his cock down my throat. I gagged a bit on his shaft, already tasting the pre-cum. It didn't take long for Jayson to cum hot white streaks down my throat. I swallowed his whole load, cumming in my boxers, from jacking my own self off. When I took Jayson's BBC out of my mouth, he pulled up his boxers and shorts and left me on the bathroom floor with spit dribbling from the side of my mouth. I got up after a while, taking my boxers off and washing them in the sink. I wrung them out and folded them so I could hold them without the embarrassment.

I made my way out of the bathroom, eyes on me as I held my boxers in my hand. I hurried out of the cabin, seeing Ethan in a match of beer pong. A bit of sweat on his exposed skin. Not wearing a shirt from what I assumed was Dare or Dare. I stopped and watched him make a cup, Wesley having to drink the rotten dirty beer, gagging like he did earlier. I was out of the cabin before anyone could see me and I jogged to Ethan and I's cabin. Throwing the almost dry boxers into the bin by the door, I took of my pants and put on a new pair of boxers. Also putting on some basketball shorts. I took off my shirt and left my lower body covered and my top naked. I climbed into bed, turning to the wall side. Thoughts of "What the fuck just happened?" and "Do I have a crush on my cabin mate?" cruised through my head.

****

author's note:

I am still mind blown at the amount of love this book has gotten in the one day has been published... I am blown away literally and I'm kind of speechless because I didn't expect everyone to like this, but I'm so glad that all of you readers are enjoying it as much as I am. I love you so much💜

word count:1,525