lube? we definitely know her

GRAYSON

I step into the shower, standing under the luke warm water for more than a few seconds. I have this routine you see, I stand under the water, let it move down my body and clean every inch of skin before I start to shampoo and condition, shave if I want, and wash my body. It was always a problem when I was 15, which was only two years ago, yet, it's felt like 9. But my mother would always come into the bathroom and wonder why I would take so long to shower. I'd use all the hot water, as I would be in there for over 45 minutes singing and dancing to the blasting music from my speaker, and when she wanted to go in after me, she had to wait a few minutes for the water heater to heat up the water.

I knew when I needed to get out, after I was done with everything I needed to do. I didn't like being rushed and I wanted everything to be going at my pace. It was a shower! The longer you stay in there the more you get cleaned. Correct? I think that's the right logic...I mean it doesn't hurt to be really clean. Anyway. I grabbed the small bottle of shampoo that was already in the shower and squirted some on my hand. Only a tiny bit because I didn't need much. Although, I probably use half the bottle at home. My mom always buys in bulk so I mean I can't complain. I can use as much shampoo and conditioner as I want. 

For shampooing and conditioning my hair, I just weave the product through my brown locks and tilt my head back, and let the water do it's job. My hair is not really thick and I didn't need to spend hours conditioning and brushing it to get all the knots out. I grabbed the bar of soap and started going up my body with the white bar. I could see the logo for Dove, which I think is a dove (the bird). But as I pushed down harder around my arm pits and stomach, the logo started to fade a tiny bit. I got as many suds as I could on my hand before I went and cleaned my dick. I turned towards the shower head and all the white bubbles went down the drain. 

I turned off the water, shivering a bit as I grabbed the towel that sat on the toilet seat. I wrapped it around my waist, looking at myself in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair, little strands going in all different directions. I looked like a punk rocker and as I looked in the mirror and lifted my lip to the side that my top teeth showed and moved my fingers into the rock on sign. I looked like a total douche bag. I laughed at myself, but stopped quickly when I heard the cabin door slam, that meant that someone was here, and I knew exactly who it was. I took the towel that was around my waist and dried off my legs and arms, back too. Then I left the bathroom nude as the day I was born and the towel was left on the door.  

When I made it around the corner, Ethan was laying on his back, holding what looked like a book in hand. But I couldn't focus on the book for very long before my eyes found the jack pot that was standing loud and proud. I didn't know how but it was like I could taste him in my mouth. That night at the pool was two days ago and I was slightly dying to get Ethan's cock back in my mouth, or even better, his cock in my ass. "You do realize I'm not reading, right?" Ethan's deep husky voice broke me out of my daze. It was like his voice went straight through me as my body vibrated at the sound. 

"Yes. I do." I reply, picking up my feet and moving closer. It's when I reach the end of the twin bed do I get on it. Ethan has already closed the book and lets it fall from his hand and it lands on the floor with a thud. When my hand comes in contact with Ethan's thigh, I try my hardest not to moan at the electric shock I get just from touching him. It runs through my body and before I know it, I have crawled just like a cat all the way up his body and have sat myself on his groin. Our eyes are connected, pupils blown wide from the lust, my hands on Ethan's pecks, his hands on my waist. When he squeezes my love handle, softly, I know what he wants. "Are you sure?" Ethan nods. 

He doesn't seem hesitant with his answer. "Of course I'm sure." I nod, leaning down to connect our lips. It's slow and sensual at first, our tongues moving together in the slowest dance. But the more we taste each other, the more we want it. I don't hide myself in shame when I pull my head back, but not far enough as the tip of Ethan's nose is touching the tip of mine. As we look into each other's eyes, I put two fingers into my mouth, bobbing them back and forth. Ethan's eyes flick from mine to my fingers periodically. When I remove my fingers from my mouth, my own saliva drips down them in large drops. Before the drops can get down to my wrist, I contort my arm to my back side, teasing myself as I make my way to my hole.

Ethan watches with almost hooded eyes as I enter my hole, a moan escaping my lips at the intrusion. As I move my pointer and middle finger in and out of my hole, Ethan has my skin between his teeth. I finger myself as he sucks a dark hickey onto my neck. I know I'm loose enough to fit Ethan inside me when I can add a third finger and the three fingers go in and out with ease. "I'm loose." My voice is a little hoarse from my moaning and I can expect to wake up tomorrow with no voice from the amount of moaning I'll do in a few minutes. "Okay. Do you want to ride me or..." Ethan trails off. 

Although it makes me giggle, I nod. "We have tons of time to do other positions. But I want to give you all the pleasure I can." Ethan raises a brow, "All the pleasure you can?" I roll my eyes. "I'll get off you right now and I will got get some, somewhere else if you don't shut the fuck up." Ethan laughs, nodding his head quickly with wide eyes. "I'm just fucking with you, Gray. No need to get up and leave." I take a deep breath before I grab Ethan's dick in my dominant hand. I lift myself up from his groin, and move forward just a bit so I can actually get his dick into my hole without missing. 

I've taken a lot of dicks in my life, but this one I'm most excited about. Ethan and I have "held off" from sex. But the sexual tension has always been rising since I was pressed up against the wall. In the pool the other night was an experience I'll never forget. It was one of the best nights of my life and Ethan has some good hands. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Grady was right about Ethan having magical orgasm hands. "Relax. You're already tensing." Ethan whispers into my ear. I want slap his arm for his words, but if I move it fucks up everything. Sex is a science.

"I'm fine. Shush." Ethan just nods, rubbing my thigh as I lightly push down onto his cock. I can't explain what it's like to have a dick inside of me, but I feel like I've just eaten a whole Thanksgiving dinner all by myself. You're connecting with someone in the most intimate way possible and it's very hard to explain what's going on in your body in that moment. "Fuhck." Let's keep count on how many times I say the curse "fuck" why don't we? Once I'm bottomed out fully on Ethan's dick, I place my hands flat on his pecks and start to move slowly. I gyrate my hips, moving them in different directions, learning that Ethan likes when I move myself to the left and jerk to the right, moving him inside of me. 

"You're so fucking hot, Gray. I wish you could be in my shoes, and you could watch as you fuck yourself on my cock. So hot, but so fucking sexy." I can only moan in response as I lift myself and push myself down, a loud slap going through the room. My prostate is directly stimulated and I lift myself once more and slam down onto Ethan's cock, a moan coming from both of our mouths. "Mmm. So good Gray. Keep going." I take Ethan's words as some sort of encouragement and lift myself over and over until I can't anymore. My thighs burn from the continuous up and down motion. "E...please. I can't-" "Don't worry, Gray. I've got you." 

I lay my head down on Ethan's shoulder blade as he slowly fucks his dick into me. His lips meet my forehead as he starts to slam into me at one of the fastest paces. I can't control my mouth and curses and moans flow right out. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I scream at almost the top of my lungs as Ethan fucks me into an orgasmic bliss. My lungs feel like they're on fire and it doesn't take Ethan long before he's removing himself and cumming onto my back. The only thing heard in the room is our loud heavy breathing. "That...wasfucking...amazing." Ethan breathes out. I smile drunkenly, still coming down from one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

****

:author's note:

SMUTTTTTT. YOU FINALLY GOT HERE AFTER LIKE OVER 10 CHAPTERS! HI, HOW ARE YOU?

well...i hope you enjoyed it and so fucking sorry AGAIN for the late upload.

but it's going to happen again.

i have a job (WOW) and i have work thursday, friday, saturday, AND sunday. so the next chapter is going to be very very iffy. so be on the look out but don't expect it too soon.

i love you guys so fucking much!

word count:1,697