fuck up my insides, please

GRAYSON

"DP? Can you remind me of what that is again, pretty please?" Ethan fluttered his eyelashes, looking at Jayson with a raised brow. "Double penetration, doofus." Ethan gasped in fake shock at the name I had given him. Jayson was already in his own world, either thinking about Zach, or getting himself mentally ready for the fun we're about to have. I choose the former and it makes me want to throw myself out of a window because what we're doing is wrong (in some peoples eyes). Jayson and Zach still have that emotional bond and their way of showing it will never die, but just thinking about it makes me feel guilty. I mean I was the one who suggested the threesome.

But, Jayson went along with it. Most definitely because of the pain and wanting to get back at Zach for what he did to him. But can I blame Jayson? No. I'd want to get right into a rebound too if I were in his shoes- well, first I'd slam my fist across the person's face and then have some sweet angry sex. Besides, I think everyone is at the cheating point once in their short life. But the nagging feeling of Zach possibly walking in on us, his "boyfriend"'s dick inside of me and my "boyfriend"'s dick inside of me too. This was just a giant mess of me guessing what their relationship status was and Ethan and I's. Now that I think about it, I think we're able to put that word out there and see what it does to us.

"You're so mean to me, Gray. I was saying it for the people in the back." Ethan weirdly turns to the other side of the room and waves to the wall. I think he can hear the cheers in his head with the smile that sits perfectly inside his mouth. Straighter than both of us combined, and white as fresh fallen snow. To be honest, I think I looked at everyone's teeth and whenever I saw someone with barely any teeth the first thing I think of is drugs, smoking, and sports. My grandfather barely has any teeth from his football and hockey days. I think he and I counted once and we came up with 8 teeth left.

My grandmother losses hers almost everyday from the constant smoking. Almost 2 packs a day, coughing up parts of lung, and the loss of her teeth. Even eating a cookie is hard for her. I feel bad for her decaying body, not the soul living in it. Ruthless bitch. "Are we just going to look at each other like lost dogs, or actually do this because I really can't sit here and watch you guys look at each other." It's Jayson's harsh true words that send me out of teeth frenzy and Ethan and I make direct contact. Jayson still sits on the bed with his arms to the side, while Ethan and I move closer and closer until I can feel the heat surging from his skin.

It feels like we're being filmed- like a porn. It's certainly something I would search. I can imagine the camera catching everything Ethan and I do and another camera focusing on Jayson as he watches with almost wide eyes as me and Ethan heavily make out in front of him. I'm surprised he doesn't mind the PDA, because it would sure make me uncomfortable. The clothes are coming off as Ethan and I move away from each other for a much needed breath. I shimmy my jeans down my legs and giggle a bit at the drunk tattoo I got Freshman year. It's literally a ballsack being thrown at a wall. "Ballz to the Wallz" is the text under the two year old, half decent, tat.

Ethan hasn't seen it before, as he raises his brow. "I'll tell you later," I whisper, giving him a wink. I feel a large hand on my upper thigh, moving slowly up the clothed skin, I squeak when Jayson squeezes tightly on my right ass cheek. "Fuck- you are so thick." I blanch red and Ethan can't help but smirk as he comes closer and cups my clothed hard on, maneuvering my head so he can suck on my neck, and nip lightly at the pale skin. Although I am versatile, I can always find the pleasure so much more blissful when I'm the bottom. I feel like a million bucks when I'm able to pleasure myself and my partner at the same time, hence the reason why cowgirl is my favorite position.

"Mmm, do something to me. Do what you want. Fuck up my insides, please." Jayson's hand is removed from squeezing and prodding and Ethan moves back with puffed red lips. Ethan and Jayson look at each other and the two doms nod and smile mischievously as Jayson moves me to the bed. I'm laid in the middle of the twin bed and Jayson goes toward the lower half while Ethan goes to the upper half of me. "Now, do as we say, and you can get your reward. Got it, slut?" The tone of voice- the assertiveness- makes my skin break out in goosebumps. I want to close my eyes and let the other four senses take over. I can feel Jayson's head coming between my legs after I spread them. I can smell Ethan's body wash as his cock moves closer to my mouth.