thinkin' with yo dick

ETHAN

"BOOM! HA HA! WE WIN!" Brandon chanted as we jumped in the air, pointing fingers at Wesley and Josh. Wesley folded his hands over his chest, rolling his eyes at our childish behavior. But we didn't give two shits, we won, and he lost. "Stop sulking." Wesley groaned, and shook off my arm, storming off and into the backyard. "Jeez, what's his problem?" I looked to Brandon, "I don't know bro. Let him cool off before we talk. He's probably mad he lost." Brandon just shrugged, "Alright. Wanna drink?" "Duh." Brandon's laughter filled the air and walked off to get me my drink. "Hey, E."

I looked down, hoping to see Grayson, but finding Grady. "Hey, sweet cheeks. How can I help you?" Grady's freckled cheeks turned rosy. I ran my hand down his cheek, Grady's eyes widening. "Don't you have someone new now?" I chuckled, looking into his eyes. My brown mixed with his crystal blue, that had darkened from the lust. "I do... but wanna do it one last time?" Grady smiled, giggling a little. "You said that the last time. Is this actually going to be the last time, Ethan?" I thought for a moment, would I change, and actually try to be in a relationship for once? Besides having a fuck buddy? "I'll have to think about that. I'm not sure if I could turn down our amazing sex," I whispered into Grady's ear. His body vibrated at my words.

"You're such a horn bastard, E. Just take me to my cabin." I smirked, "Anything for you, Grady. I mean...who would ever want to turn down a twink like you?" Grady rolled his eyes, "Everyone but you it seems. Maybe we're soulmates and we don't even know it." Grady and I tried to work out, relationship wise anyway. But there was nothing there, besides our love for sex. That was how we met, actually. We'd met at a party, just like this one, during our first time here at camp, and ended up having a one night stand. Before it morphed into a relationship built on sex, and sex alone.

Grady was adorable, lovable, sexy, and amazing with his mouth. But there were those times that I knew Grady and I would never work. Even though Grady is amazing, he has his issues, and one thing I don't do... is boys with issues. Therefore, we wouldn't work out. But of course, Grady tried and tried to get us together, but after one date when it was the off season, it didn't work. We'd always be friends, even if our relationship didn't work out, but the only thing keeping us together, was the amazing sex. "That's not possible and you know it. I wish it could work, I really do. But we've tried..." The look on Grady's face always made my heart wrench, but we've tried, and it didn't work. Nor will it ever.

"I get it. I really do. Maybe your new guy will be your soulmate." I chuckled, the thought of Grayson bringing the best out of me. "Maybe... but is he right in front of me right now?" Grady thought for a moment, "Is that a trick question? Because I'm blond... and therefore..." I laughed, taking Grady's hand and pulling him out the cabin door, making our way to his cabin. I'd seen Grayson leave early on, and I didn't want him hearing us. That would just be... super fucking awkward. "Rhetorical. But just because you're blond, doesn't automatically make you dumb." Grady replied with, "Mhm sure."

When we got to Grady and Michael's cabin, we started to undress and make our way to the creaky old twin bed. Michael was at the party, drinking his sorrows away. So, we didn't have an audience. Unlike last time... I shiver at the thought. I do want to make a porno some day, but not FUCKING LIVE. "What are you laughing for? I thought we were fucking?" I chuckled, "We are. But I was thinking about how the last time we were doing this, it was for an audience." It took Grady a few seconds to actually figure out what the fuck I was talking about, but when it hit him, his face erupted in flames. "UGH. Like why did Wes have to fucking follow us, figure out we were fucking, and then invite the whole camp to watch us?" I shrugged, "'Cause that's who Wes is. He's almost as horny as me." Grady shivered, there was literally no one as horny as me.

"Let's forget about that though." I nodded, "Get over here you little rascal." Grady pulled down his tight fitting boxers and jumped onto my lap, "I'm not little." I rolled us over so he was under me, looking at me with wide eyes. "Whatever you say, but you will always be little to me." Grady giggled when I licked his earlobe. "And you, will always be Daddy, to me." I growled, and then we were sucked into another dimension, filled with condoms, lube, dicks, assholes, and in the end, cum. Grayson didn't even cross my mind after we were done, but it wasn't until after I made it back to our cabin, drunk off sex and alcohol, did he enter my brain after I climbed into his bed. Wrapping my arms around him. The next morning, well, it wasn't pretty.

"What the flying fuck!" Grayson had woken up, pushed me off the bed, and my already sore head was now pounding from the hit to the floor. "What was that for?" I didn't even remember climbing into his bed. "You were in my bed! And we were like... fucking cuddling." I groaned as I sat up, sitting on my ass, looking up at Grayson who was looking under the blankets to make sure we didn't do anything. "Relax, we didn't fuck. I'd remember that for sure." Then Grady came into my mind. "Good...I'm gonna go shower- Yeah. Alright. Okay." Grayson was so flustered, it was kinda cute. "Yeah...you do that."

As Grayson got whatever he needed for the shower, I pushed myself from my sitting position, with the help of the end of Grayson's bed. My feet crossed in different angles and I almost fell flat on my face again, but I had fallen right onto my bed. I groaned as pain surged through my head, "Do you need me to get you like ibuprofen or something?" It was Grayson, "There's some in my bag, actually. Get me a glass of water, and I'll get the bottle." I didn't see Grayson nod as I didn't pick my head up, but I did have to when I grabbed the duffel bag. The pain killers were in a special pocket and I grabbed the bottle, taking out 4 pills. Grayson handed me a glass of water, "Here."

"Thanks." I downed the water and pills, laying face first on the bed. "Are you going to be like that all day?" I shrugged, "Depends. Probably not. But I don't have to do anything today so that's a plus." Grayson hummed, keeping his towel on as he put on his underwear and dropped it for his pants. I couldn't help but turn my head when the fabric was dropped, his back muscles flexing as he pulled on his pants. The outline of his ass was already making me excited for what's to come this year of camp. I knew that a new boy was coming, but if they told me he'd be this hot and cute... I wouldn't have believed them. But looking at the fine piece of ass in front of me... this was going to be the best summer.

****

author's note:

a bit of ethan we have here.

i might do more than ethan and grayson's pov in this book, because there are other characters with relationships i want to add.

word count:1,285