#Chapter Two#

She is again lost in her thoughts when the door clicks open and there is standing a man in tuxedo. He clears his throat and she looks up. The same person is standing in a tuxedo. He is well dressed with hair perfectly done and is looking dashing and hot.

He is standing at the door with his one hand in pocket and a file in other hand. She quickly gets up from the bed and on her feet. She stares at him coming towards her. He keeps the file on the bed and forwards his hand towards her which was in his pocket.

"I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi." She doesn't shake hands with him, instead her gaze is fixed on the open door. She looks at him and then at the door. She is smart enough to make a plan to run away but he is smarter to understand her actions.

"Don't run please. I need your help." He says politely and she looks at him confused.

"Who the hell are you? First you were that Rian and then that Rose Gonzales and now Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Is there a costume party going on?" She literally shouts because she is frustrated.

"Miss Annika Verma, you are yourself a psychiatrist and you don't know why it happens when a person has split personalities?" He asks and it takes her few minutes to understand and she widens her eyes at realization.

"Dissociative Identity Disorder?" It comes out more as a question and he nods positively.

"Can we sit and talk please?" He motions towards the couch and walks towards the door to close it. He takes the file from the bed and sits beside her keeping the file on the table.

"I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi, my real personality. I have been suffering from DID from the past 2 years. At first, there were only two personalities but as the time passed, two changed into nine. I want to get rid of all these personalities, I want to be one, only one, the Shivaay Singh Oberoi." He tells and she quietly observes.

"And you want me to help you? You could've come to the clinic as well. I must've helped you. What was the need of kidnapping me?" She asks, a bit calmly this time.

"When I came here, I was told about you being the best doctor in town. I had reason to kidnap you and the reason is that I want you to stay with me until I recover, until all my split personalities vanish, until I become only Shivaay Singh Oberoi." He says and again she listens to him calmly.

"How did this happen? Did something happen with you in past, something horrific or you got any injury?" She asks and he starts looking here and there fidgeting with his fingers.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable in sharing it right now. Share which you are comfortable with." She says assuring him by keeping her hand over his.

"I have altogether nine personalities and eight of them are in my control, I can order them but one isn't and that is helping a new personality form and that personality is very dangerous. I won't have any authority over that. I don't want that personality to build."

"Who is that personality that isn't in your control? What kind of new personality is  being built? And can I meet the personality?" She asks and he looks at her.

"Shawn Walker, a 43 year old. He is the Mastermind, my first split personality. He is very smart, doctor. And you can't meet him right now. He is sleeping." Shivaay tells talking his hand back from under hers.

"And the new personality?" She asks.

"It's a very dangerous one, like a beast. You know that a person can do anything if his believe is the strongest. The personality will be harmful to you, to me, to everyone. It's still not built and I want you to help me not build up this personality. I am very stressed. You will help me no?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

Annika is a staunch doctor and she just can't stay away from helping her patients who ask for her help and this guy seems to be really in need.

"I will help you and I will stay here until you get well." She says and a smile comes on his face.

"Tell me about your all the personalities."

"I will meet you at night. This file has everything. I should go now and if you need anything, the kitchen is downstairs. You'll find everything in the refrigerator." He says handling her the file and goes, this time, without locking the door.

She stands up taking a deep breath and goes to the window. She removes the curtains and the view is beautiful. There is a lake in front and the trees surrounding from either sides. She knows it is useless to run. The betterment is only to treat the man.

She drinks the water pouring it into the glass from the jug and settles on the couch with the file in her hands. She is about to open the file when the the door clicked open revealing..............

..............
..............