#Chapter Twelve#

Annika's POV

I take a deep breath in the fresh air. It feels like I finally got out of prison after what seems like decades. I look at Shivaay and catch him staring me. I ask him raising my brow and he shrugs walking forward, I join him. Our hands our brushing against each other as we are walking and no one is bothered about it. 

"You know, Aiden is telling me from past one week that someone isn't liking me hanging out with Om. Do you have any idea about it?" I ask and he looks here and there. 

"Do you still love your boyfriend Sam?" He asks out of the blue, maybe trying to change the topic, Strange. and what kind of question is that?

"Of course I love him. I just can't wait to meet him." I tell him, not with as much excitement but still and he quickly looks away from my eyes.

"Shivaay?" I call him out after few minutes of walking and he stops to look at me.

"Yes?" He responds. There is something different in him today. He is happy and in a very good mood.

"Let's play a game of questions and answers." I suggest and he raises a brow at me folding his arms. 

"I have heard about the game of 'truth and dare' , I have heard about the game of 'never have I ever'. What is 'questions and answers?" He asks and I giggle. 

"I have made this game. Okay, so we are going to ask each other 4 questions each and one must answer." I hope he agrees. I cross my fingers and he nods yes. "No backing out." I warn and he surrender raising his hands in the air and I chuckle.

"I will ask the first question." He tells and I agree. We both sit on the large rocks near the stream and he thinks of a question while I stare at the still water, a satisfied smile playing on my lips. 

"Can Love happen twice?" Wow! Interesting question. 

"Well, yes, from what I believe, it can happen twice. But the importance of first love is much more than that of second love. But it's said Love happens, we can't do anything about it." A smile comes on his face as I finish and his eyes shine when I look in them. Anyways, it's my turn now.

"Who was the first girl you kissed?" I ask the silliest question. I can't think of anything else. The question for which I have started this game, is saved for last one. 

"Umm, I don't really remember. It was years back, in high school I guess. I am 34 now. It was when I was 16 or 17." He tells and we both laugh together. Time flies. His turn.

"Are you a virgin?" I gasp at the most unexpected question. I look at him and he shrugs reminding of the rules I made for this game, 'no backing out'

"Of course I am." I tell him and he lets out a breath. Me and Sam haven't gone this far.