#Chapter Thirteen#

Shivaay's POV

Annika enters my room with a bright smile and two cups of coffee. She places one in my hand and sits before me on the bed. She looks around the room with her lips pressed in a straight line. It's the first time she's visiting my room.

"I have the same room back in India, just the theme there is blue and here it's black." I tell her and she hums taking a sip of her coffee and I take from mine. 

"How are you feeling now?" She asks referring to the event of yesterday.

When we came back, it was evening. We didn't find Om Ru at home but a letter in the kitchen saying, they're going to a party and won't come home early. Annika and I didn't talk about what happened near the stream and I am thankful she didn't bring the topic up last night. We, ended up making something in the kitchen not having anything to do. 

I am glad that she listened to me yesterday. I don't know how did I break up in front of her, I showed her my most vulnerable side which I haven't shown to anyone, not even Mannat. She is a very good listener. I remember how tightly I held her and cried and she didn't say anything. She's a blessing in the form of a doctor. She's been helping me, going out of the way and she deserves appreciation.

"Thank you so much Annika." I keep my cup on the table followed by hers and take her hands in mine. Her hands are very soft against my rough skin. I rub my thumbs on the back of her palm and she intakes a sharp breath.

"No Doctor does what you are doing. You're helping me a lot and I just don't know how to thank you. I didn't know you before kidnapping you, if I would've known, I wouldn't have done it." I confess. 

I don't regret kidnapping her. It's true that there's something in her, something in her way of talking, walking, smiling that is attracting me towards her but that doesn't mean the feelings are mutual. She loves someone else and I know how it is staying away from the ones you Love. i won't distance her from her Love.

"It's okay Shivaay. You don't have to feel bad or anything. I was mad at first but now, I am enjoying here, it's different and relaxing here, something apart from my daily hectic routine." She tells and I squeeze her hands.

"Really?" I ask shifting closer.

She is looking at her hands in mine and her lower lip is in between her teeth to control her smile. I hold her chin leaving her one hand and make her look up, at my face. She effects me in some way. Our eyes meets and silence follows. I trace her left cheek with my fore finger and she closes her eyes and parts her lips. 

She looks in my eyes and then at my lips. I shift a little more closer and so does she. A few seconds later, our lips meet and she gets on her knees after me on the bed. My hands reach her back and I pull her closer leaving no space between us. Her hands move into my hair and mine roam on her back pulling her closer and closer. 

I can taste the coffee and I am sure she can too. I suck her lower lip while she sucks my upper one. We both know that this is wrong but it doesn't feel like it's wrong. I know she is my doctor and she is committed to someone else. I hope she don't regret it. 

"Guys, we have a visitor. Come down fast." She pulls back so does I after hearing Om's voice. 

She looks at me breathing heavily before getting off the bed. This is so awkward. I climb down the bed and hold her hand before she could run. 

"Listen, I am sorry..... I..." She cuts me off.

Annika's POV

"It was mutual. Heat of the moment you can say." I says and turn to go but he doesn't let me go. We can't look into each other's eyes. This is really very awkward. 

"Do you regret it? ... What just happened between us." He ask and I don't know what to answer. I don't regret it for now, I don't know about later. Maybe I won't regret it ever.

My breathing is still heavy and uneven. If he won't let me go, I'll kiss him again. My hormones are at peak. It would be a lie to say that I didn't enjoy the kiss. I know it's wrong and I, in a way cheating on my boyfriend but I couldn't help it. I have never felt like this before. All the firecrackers and the sparks I felt kissing Shivaay, I never felt them when Sam and I kissed. 

This is different, Shivaay is different. I don't know if wanting to kiss him again is wrong or anything but I want to. I want to feel it again, his lips against mine and his hands roaming on my back. I take a deep breath and nod my head no. He lets out a breath.

"We should go downstairs." I suggests and he agrees. 

"Set your hair." I say looking down while climbing down the stares.

I am surprised and beyond happy seeing him downstairs. I run towards him and take him in my arms. I shower kissed on his face and he licks me, making me giggle. 

"Oscar." I say and he barks. 

I look at Om and he smiles at me. I told him that I have a Golden Retriever and I miss him so much. I can't believe he got him here for me. 

"How did you like your surprise?" Shivaay asks and I look back to see him standing with his hands in pockets.

"Thank you." I stand up and face him.

"Thank you won't work. You'll have to go out with me for dinner tonight." He says surprising me. Is he asking me out?

"Bhaiyya, you are asking a committed girl out on a date! What if her boyfriend gets to know?" Rudy asks and Om and I suppress our laughter.

"I am not asking her out on a date. I am just asking her out. There's a difference." He says, his eyes not leaving me as he walks towards Rudra. 

"You're coming right?" He asks me with a mischievous smile and I say yes.

"O, something is cooking." 

"I guess in the kitchen Rudy." 

"Let's go Oscar." 

They leave us alone after winking at both of us. I walk to my room and Shivaay follows me.

...

Guys! Was it the heat of the moment?? 

The next update is gonna have............... GUESS!!

I have published a new book names "EX @ WORK". It's a short book of max 8 chapters. I hope you check it out.