#Chapter Seven#

Annika's POV

It's been three days to that incident and Shivaay hasn't showed up yet. That night was disastrous, I don't remember who took me to the room after I fainted but when I opened my eyes, Ms. Rose was present there with a tray in her hand containing juice and cookies. 

"I am sorry for whatever happened. Please eat these, your sugar level is very low and take rest." She placed the tray on the bed beside me and turned to go. 

"I want to meet Shivaay Singh Oberoi." I demanded and she she pretended she didn't hear me and walked straight out of the room closing the door behind her. 

I want to meet Shivaay not to tell that I won't be able to work for him but to know what happened with him so that I can treat him as soon as possible. I saw in his eyes that day, the pain, the pain of being away from his family for their benefit only and being an orphan, I know how much family matters, I can understand his pain.

I am currently present in the vast library of this house and it has become my favorite place. Whenever I feel bored, I take out any book and start reading it. I have been roaming around the house too and it has so many things, the swimming pool is just amazing. I want to swim but I can't, I need permission from the owner.

It's 8 pm and it's raining heavily outside. The stretched branches of the trees are slapping against the concrete wall of the house and it's scaring the hell out of me. The thunderstorm is an addition. I have been reading the file and watching the videos all over again and again to observe the 4 personalities I have met and the 5, I am yet to meet. 

"Well, Well, Well." I hear the voice and it's heavy and somewhat scary. 

I get up from the chair and turn around. It's not Shivaay, I knew he won't be. It's Shawn Walker, the mastermind. I recognized him through his attire. He is wearing a blue cardigan and khaki pants, glasses an addition on his face. 

"You are doing a fabulous job Doctor. , treating Shivaay and all, impressive. I must admit that you are really very brave. I appreciate your efforts, I really do. I thought, after whatever Charlie will do, you know some people have Coulrophobia but seems like you don't. I thought you'll run. I waited for three days, you were roaming in the house, I thought you were finding the way out but I was wrong. You are planning on treating Shivaay, a dedicated doctor I must say. It's quite difficult to find one like you." He speaks taking steps towards me and by the time he finishes, he is sitting on the chair, I was previously sitting on.

"You can sit. I am not a cannibal. I won't eat you raw." He points towards the chair across the table and I sit down.

He kept on looking at me with his elbows on the table and his face between his palms. I was intimidated by the way he spoke but his gaze is very uncomfortable.

"Well, whatever Shivaay told you, it was all wrong. There is no one named Shivaay Singh Oberoi. You know who he is? He is no one. There is me, Shawn Walker. I am a patient of Dissociative Identity Disorder not him. He is one of my split personalities, the the other ones are my split personalities too and I don't want to be treated. So, you should just go away. It was nice having you here." 

He speaks and I know he is lying. I know he wants Shivaay to the way he is now. He doesn't want him to be treated. I am not agreeing to anything he is selling me. I am not buying it. 

 "I am sorry but until or unless Shivaay Singh Oberoi won't tell me to go, I can't go. I have promised him that I will treat him and there will be only one personality, no Shawn, no Aiden, no Charlie, only Shivaay Singh Obeori and I will be glad if this treatment will be successful because he is willing." I say confidently and observe the change.

He is now sitting straight, his jaw clenched and his hands rolled in a ball so tightly that they are turning white. He is trying to control his anger and I am afraid I'll raise his anger. 

"I can help you run." He offers completely ignoring what I said. 

"I said what I wanted to. Excuse me." I gather my things and stand to go but he held my wrist. 

"Either you go and never come back or you die." His grip on my wrist is very strong and he is hurting me. 

"Leave me." I put the things back on the table and wiggle but he doesn't leave my hand. 

"A car is waiting for you outside, the front door is open. Run, get to that, drive and you're free. No one will harm you. Fifty hundred thousand dollars will be transferred to your account and you can enjoy your life." He offers again. It's appealing but I just can't break my promise with Shivaay.

"And if I don't run?" Despite of being scared, I say confidently and cross my arms on my chest as he leaves my hand. 

"You are an orphan, no one will come to search for you, not even that boyfriend of yours. I will kill you here and will burn you in the backyard. No one will get to know. Choice is yours. I am gonna count till 5. If you don't run, I will kill you." A shiver passes through me and I stumble back. I don't want to die neither want to run away.

He starts counting and my feet just won't move. I want to run to save my life but I want to stay to save his life. 

I don't know when his counting finished and his hand is now pressing my neck, too hard. I wiggle to remove his hand, it's too hard to breath. My eyeballs roll upwards and I am feeling like I will die any moment. 

The next moment, someone hit a flower vase on Shawn's head and he falls on the floor unconscious. I cough and the man pass me a glass of water. 

............
............

This update is dedicated to Pinkisaha2012. Sorry for the delay di. 

I tried writing a guy Shivaay many times and everytime I wrote, I deleted the chapter, I just can't exactly write it. I am sorry. It just can't happen.