#Chapter Nine#

Annika's POV

I rub my eyes yawning. My sleep is disturbed by something tickling on my neck. As I open my eyes, Shivaay is sitting on the floor applying ointment on my wound. I don't know if it's Shivaay or his some personality.

"I'll kill that Shawn. Is it still paining Love?" Its not Shivaay. It can't be him.

"I am fine." I stammer and try sitting on the couch but he holds my shoulders pushing me back on the couch.

"You know na how much I love you wifey!" He says and my mind screams that he is Ronnie.

He traces his fingers from my forehead to my cheeks, my jaw, my neck and further down. He stops at my stomach and caresses it.

"Did baby miss daddy?" He speaks keeping his head on my stomach.

When I read about this personality, it was written that he is a psycho lover husband who is one moment very sweet and the next moment, he is angry and the next moment, he is apologizing. He is one complicated personality and I was fearing to face him only. I am a little relieved that I am not alone here, Om is here too. If anything beyond limit will happen, I will be shouting for Om right away.

Ronnie's appearance is like his name only. A lot of stone rings in his hands, hair gelled and pushed back and held with a hair band. He is wearing stripped jeans, white T-shirt and a black leather jacket. 

"I am not pregnant Ronnie." I whisper hoping he wouldn't hear but he did.

He looks up at me and rubs his eyes. He comes on top of me and his lips form a smile, a smirk actually. He presses himself into me and rubs my bottom lip with his rough thumb. 

He holds my face between his one hand and I flinch. He brings his mouth to my ear and speaks. "I am in a very good mood. Don't angry me baby. Say that we have a baby in your womb." His one hand reaches my stomach. "It's two months old. Say na." He presses my stomach.

"Yes." I say and he smiles widely. He leaves my mouth and leans in. I know what is coming up. He's gonna kiss me, I can't do it, I can't cheat my boyfriend. 

I take a deep breath and push him off of me. He looks at me with red anger filled eyes and run out before he could catch me. I run towards my room to fetch chloroform injection which I asked Shivaay to bring in case a situation comes like this one.

I quickly fetch the injection from the drawer and hide behind the door 🚪. I wait for him and as he enters, I inject him and sigh. He falls on the floor and I drag him towards the bed and walk out of the room.

I am sitting my the pool, doing nothing in particular, just looking at the water how it is moving with the movement of my feet. Someone sits beside me. I don't want to look up so I pretend I didn't notice someone's presence. 

"Hey!" He snaps his fingers and I look up at him. Thank God it's Om. I didn't want to meet his any personality. I am not in any mood right now. I am missing Sam so much. I smile at him and again look where I was looking earlier.

"You look disturbed. Did something happen?" He asks and I nod in negative. 

"I am bored." I answer.

"Ohh" He says and now there is silence.

"Why don't you tell me about Shivaay's personalities and describe how each is different from other. What is your thinking about each personality and them we'll do some baking afterwards. I hope Shivaay also joins." This is one nice idea. I won't be bored for the rest of the day I guess.

"You are awesome." I say and he smiles widely. He lifts his hair and ties them in q ponytail. He gets up and gives me his hand to get up. I hold his hand and we walk to my room like that. I feel someone's presence around us but shrug it off. 

When we reach my temporary room, Ronnie isn't there. I didn't give him a heavy dose. Maybe he would've gone. I don't tell Om about it, he doesn't needs to know.

We settle on the couch and I tell him about Shivaay's nine personalities. I tell him about the six I met and three I am yet to meet. 

I tell him that Auden is the cutest one but very naughty. The scary one is of course the clown, it freaked me out, the way he was behaving. I find Mrs. Rose the weirdest, and caring but she talks very less. Om laughs a lot seeing Rose's picture and I bite my lower lip to suppress my laughter. I tell him about his other personalities as well. He eventually gets bored with all the medical talks I do afterwards and we end up in the kitchen.

"How long are you here?" I ask hoping for long as he pours the flour in the bowl and I watch him sitting on the counter. He is a good company. 

"I am here for a month. We'll be joined by one more guy, our youngest brother Rudra next week. You'll enjoy his company a lot too." He tells and I smile.

"Hey guys!" It's the man in the tuxedo, means Shivaay. My smile gets wider. Tonight"s gonna be a long night, both for and Shivaay. 

Omkara bakes the cake while Shivaay prepares the dinner. He looks distracted. The Oberoi brothers are too talented. We have the dinner together and Om quietly walks out of the kitchen yawning and I am left with Shivaay.

"I need to talk to you Shivaay." I say holding his hand on the table.

"I am very tired Annika. I need to sleep." He says and starts going from there but I hold his hand and walk out of the kitchen and into my room. He doesn't protest. 

.....

Before anyone asks, there will be nothing cooking up between Om and Annika. 

When I started writing this book, I was planning to write only ten chapters but I think this is gonna exceed, maybe 20 chapters now or maybe 15. 

How was the chapter? The next update will gonna have Shivaay's past revealed.