#Chapter Eleven#

Annika's POV

I am standing at the gate of the game room. I didn't know about it. I was going to the kitchen to get myself some morning coffee when I heard some shouting and hooting voices. I followed them and ended up here. 

I feel myself smiling at the two brothers playing table tennis like high school kids. Apparently, Shivaay was winning but the tables have turned. Now, Omkara is on the lead. They are so involved in the game to notice anyone's presence. 

"Where are my brothers who forgot someone was to come today." A dramatic shouts comes from downstairs and both of them looks at each other before biting their tongues together. Now they notices my presence as well. 

They both gives me wide smiles and literally runs. I guess it's their younger brother, Rudra. It's so obvious that they both must love him so much. I decide to follow them and meet him too. The trio are having a very beautiful brothers' time and I can only smile at them.

"I hugged you, it doesn't mean that I am not mad at you both. Why didn't you come at airport to pick me up?" Rudra asks more dramatically than before. 

"We were playing table tennis and it was far better than driving to the airport and picking you up." Shivaay tells controlling his laughter but I can't so I burst out laughing. Now I have the attention of the three of them.

"Sorry!" I stop and Rudra approaches me while Shivaay and Omkara stands there looking at us with Shivaay's elbow on Om's shoulder as if something is going to happen they are habitual of watching.

"Rudy here, lady." He forwards his hand and I hesitantly shake it. I would've shaken it with a smile, happily but the look Om and Shivaay are giving me is making me nervous. 

"There is something on your nose lady." He says and I rub my forefinger on my nose. The next second, Shivaay and Omkara bursts out laughing and Rudra joins them. What happened? I give them a questioning look and Shivaay steps forward and clicks my picture in his phone which he shows me and I laugh. My nose is painted yellow. Nice prank.

"You're a kiddo Rudy. Now I'll have to handle two." I say holding his ear and he look at me raising a brow.

"Two?" I give Shivaay a naughty smile who was nodding in no but since he didn't tell me about Rudy's prank, I will tell him. 

"Yes. You know, the other's name is Aiden. I am surprised your brother didn't tell you. Ask him." 

"Bhaiyya, you have a son? You are married? Haww...... you didn't tell us. Everyone will be so sad and mad at you. Tch Tch Tch, very bad." I and Om share a hi-five and Shivaay, somehow made him go to his room. Om also leaves us and Shivaay comes closer towards me.

"I wish I could punish you for that." He says and I wink at him. We are getting pretty well along with each other and he is finally ready to open up.

He came to my room last night and appologized to me about his behavior on the night, a week before when after dinner with Om, I dragged him to my room. It was him only and not any of his personalities. He admitted that he was acting weird because something was disturbing him a lot. He told me that he is fed up of all of this, the nightmares and his mental condition. I can totally understand his mental condition. He was crying and ended up sleeping keeping his head in my lap. 

I have learned that he is so lonely. He needs love, he needs someone who will comfort him. And if he finds that comfort in me, I'll willingly be his comfort because he is such a nice person. I have also learned that asking about his past directly won't help. I'll need to try something else. I have an idea actually.

Well, in this one week, I have only come across Aiden and Mrs. Rose. I had only a few words with Mrs. Rose but Aiden kept on telling me that someone doesn't like me hanging out with Om. I tried asking him who but he wouldn't just tell. 

"Hmm, if you'll get a chance, how'll you punish me?" I ask surprising him. He must've thought that I would laugh it off.

"Actually." He takes a pause. "I don't know." I knew it. 

"Shivaay, I have been in here for a long time. Why don't we go for a walk in the woods? I really need fresh air." I ask hoping he would agree because maybe I can make him blurt out.

"That's a nice idea." He agrees and gives me his hand. I give my hand in his and we walk out of the house not before Shivaay leaving a text message to Om about our plan.

Omkara's POV

"Going for a walk in
the woods with Annika."

Rudra reads out the message from my phone and I smile. He asks me what I am smiling at? I sit beside him on the bed and takes my phone back. 

"I think, like I have noticed that Shivaay sort of likes Annika." I tell.

"And what about Doctor Annika?" He asks. 

"Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend whom she loves a lot. Shivaay told me that." I tell him and he mutters a 'shit'.

"I just hope what I am thinking turns out to be false and Shivaay don't have any feelings for Annika. I can't see my brother going through another heartbreak." I say and mean it. If there'll be something cooking up, it should be from both the sides or else Shivaay won't get normal ever. 

"Bhaiyya will be get normal no?" He asks with hope filled eyes and I hug him.

"I have faith in Annika that she'll manage and Shivaay will be back." 

"I hope so." He says and I sigh.

*

So, Shivaay had a heartbreak, a very serious one. And what caused the heartbreak will be in the next update.