#Chapter Three#

Annika's POV

The door clicked opened grabbing my attention. There entered Shivaay Singh Oberoi. But he wasn't Shivaay Singh Oberoi actually.

He was looking like a 7 years old third standard boy wearing a school uniform with a Spiderman water bottle hanging from his neck and same bag on his back.

He was wearing shorts so I could see his not shaved hairy legs and just chuckled. His hair was nearly done and he was eating a chocolate.

It must his one of the nine personalities. I suppose this is the third one I am meeting. I just hope that I meet with all other of his personalities so that I can treat him and get out of here. Well, I wouldn't say that this place isn't good, it's amazing. Far from city in between nature. No noice, no pollution, just peace. It freaks me out too that I am alone here with a man with nine personalities and I know how dangerous this can be. 

"I am back." He shouted entering.

"Ohh I didn't know we have guests. Mrs. Rose didn't tell me." He said noticing me and dropped his bag and water bottle on the floor before walking towards me.

He sat on the couch and tapped the space beside him for me to sit.

"I am Annika." I introduced myself to him after sitting beside him.

"I am Aiden. And I am hungry." He said with a cheeky smile.

"I could make you something if you could lead me to the kitchen?" I offered and he seemed to like the idea.

"Follow me. I will eat a sandwich." He held my hand and literally dragged me towards the kitchen.

He sat on the chair with his elbows on the table and his face between his palms. He was continuously rocking his legs as he continued to stare me making a sandwich for him.

"I made you a sandwich, now tell me something about Shawn Walker. You know him right?" I asked as he started munching on the sandwich but I guess he didn't expect to hear this.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell." I said when his expression changed to a little scared. I didn't want to scare him.

"Okay." He said and by the time I made myself coffee, he had finished his sandwiches.

"Can I share a secret?" He asked as I sat on his adjacent chair.

"Ya sure."

"I was in school today and I saw a girl and a boy making out in an empty classroom. It was looking so much fun. I was wondering what it's like kissing? Do you know?"

Oh, means he saw two people kissing? That's awkward, I would've surely told some teacher or something. Yes Sam and I have kissed multiple times but there's no chance I am telling this little boy about it.

"You should've have seen them like that." I told him, my tone a little stict.

"But it was fun watching. You're a girl, can I kiss you? Like, can we make out? I really want to feel." He looked straight into my eyes and I spit the last sip back in the cup. There's n0 chance I am kissing him. Today's generation is too bad.

"You don't have homework? You go to your room and I'll go back to mine." I said and walked out of the kitchen without waiting for his reply. 

I won't think of anything and focus. I don't know which types are the rest of his personalities? Maybe I would just go up and read the file but I need to talk to Shivaay Singh Oberoi as well. I hope I meet him today itslef.

I guess maybe I lost the way to the room. I kept wandering in the house checking in different rooms. I found a big library, actually discovered it. It has all the books, the romantic ones, the informative one. WOW! It's massive. 

The room is massive with a glass roof making the sky visible. The sunshine entering was enough to lighten up the whole room. The walls were higher than usual and the book shelves were the height of walls.  

"There you are. I was finding you in the whole house." Oh no, not again.

I turned around and I was right. It was Aiden standing there with that stupid grin which actually looked cute. He had changed and was wearing white shorts and a red hoodie. 

"Aiden." I still asked in case it turn out to be one of his other personalities.

"Yes!" Okay It's Aiden.

"Shit" I muttered and I don't care if he listens or not. I was actually irritated by him. I usually love kids but he was an exception. I won't kiss him ever.

"Shit is a bad word. You don't say it." Ohh great. Now he heard it.

Calm down Annika. Calm down. I needed to act calmly. 

"I want to meet Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Can I?" I ask him and he nodded.

"You have to wait till dinner." I think I can wait till then. It's just two hours to that. Maybe I can read out the file but it's in the room which I was given.

"Can you take me back to the room?" I ask him. I think he forgot why was he finding me and I don't either want to know.

He just held my hand and dragged me like before. He dropped me in the room and went from there without having a word. Thank God.

*

Well, you can tell any personality of Shivaay on which you want me to write. It can me any. Well, I am gonna give detail of each and every personality in the next update so if anyone wants any personlity, just tell right away and I'll adjust.