#Chapter Six#

Annika's POV

As I step in, the door closes behind me and as I look back, Aiden is nowhere to be found. Fear grips my heart seeing darkness around me.I am not afraid of darkness but it scares the hell out when you are locked in a room where you are alone. Before any word could come out of my mouth, I hear voices from outside. One is of Aiden, I remember and one is similar but unfimiliar.

"Thank you Aiden for bringing her here." The voice is deep, heavy, like of a man having cold. 

"Shivaay won't like it." Aiden says. Who is he talking to?

"I know, I will just have a little fun." The voice says and I immediately regret agreeing to Aiden.

"I am going!" Aiden says and the voices disappear.

There's only silence, darkness and me. Tears runs down my cheeks and I take steps back until I can no more. I sit with my back against the metal door and bent my knees to hug them.

I am hating it here.

After few minutes of silence and darkness, the room lights up and the lights are so not good to the eyes. As I adjust my vision to the lights, the room scares me more than darkness. The room is not a big one. The whole ceiling is covered with yellow lights. There are boxes fitted inside the walls with glass doors and each box contains a puppet, I can't differentiate between the puppets. They all look the same. And it's scaring the hell out of me.

(A/N. The puppet's picture is in the media box at the starting of the chapter).

I stand up and take few steps forward. There is a chair placed in the centre of the room and a table beside it. The table has a red cloth on it and I am curious to know what's under it.

As I move forward to remove it, I am pushed my someone and land on the chair. As I look at the face, I nearly get a heart attack.

He is Charlie, a joker and a puppet lover. I am in a big mess and there's no one here to help me I am sure.

Charlie can be dangerous, he is dangerous. The video of him I saw on the laptop plays in my mind and his giggle, evil one and his voice is scaring me more as he is in front of me. His appearance and all the puppets adding to my fear.

Video

"Charlie..... HEHE HEHE.......... I did my makeup myself, do I look like a clown? Do I? Do I? (He claps his hand). I do (He's serious now). I love to paint my puppets, I have a lot of them, a lot. (He spreads his arms). I love to paint human faces too. (He smiles dangerously)."

"Let me go." I shout as he removes the red cloth. The table is large and has paints, ropes brushes and knifes 🔪.

He is strong, very strong. As I try to get up from the chair, he pushes me back and ties my legs followed by my hands against the chair. I am stuck now.

"I'll just have a little fun, my little puppet and then I'll let you go." He says and I know what fun he is talking about.

I know shouting and trying to break the wire will be of no use. I give in and sit there silently, preparing myself for whatever will happen, whatever he will do to me.

"So first, we will use the white paint." He says after he pulls the large mirror in front of me.

He dips the paint brush in the white paint and runs it over my forehead. It's cold against my skin and in minutes, my whole face is covered with white paint including my lips and my brows.

"Now black." He picks it up and uses a small brush now. He, with focus, draws my brows and I am half looking like a puppet.

"You'll be my most beautiful puppet." He says into my ear and I just close my eyes.

I am thinking him to be Shivaay. He is Shivaay, his body is the same but the personality is of a very dangerous joker named Charlie.

"Let me go please." I say softly and I quickly regret saying it, I have made him angry. He looks at me with blood shot eyes and clenched jaws. Someone save me please.

"HEHE HEHE." He laughs clapping his hands and I sigh.

"I don't have red paint. I want red paint to paint your lips." He says and I know something is going on in his head.

"I don't have red color either." I say and he smirks.

"You have. Your blood is red in color isn't it?"

Oh no.

"No." I say turning my head left and right as he pics up the injection from the table.

I didn't know he could be this dangerous. I thought he would just paint my face and will let me go but this is too much.

He brings the needle to my hand and I move, trying to break the ropes.

"Don't move, it'll bite." He inserts the needle in my hand and I flinch. He takes out the blood and pours in a bowl.

He dips the paint brush and brings it to my face. It's disgusting. I try to wiggle but my vision is getting heavier.

I try to keep my eyes but I can't, everything is blur in front of my eyes. I can hear voices, one is of Ms. Rose and one is of Charlie.

Ms. Rose is shouting on Charlie and he is apologizing? I can't........ And I feel my eyes shut.

*

Do vote and comment. XOXO