#Chapter Four#

Annika's POV

I settle on the couch and there is an addition on the table. When I left, there was only a file on it. I switch on the laptop and there's only one file on the desktop. I double click on it and it opens. There are nine videos and each is named after a person. 

I keep the laptop on the table from my lap and grab the file. As I open it and flip the pages, each page contains a picture and brief description of the personalities. 

I watch the videos over and over again and read the file again and again and make a lot of points which will help me in treating Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

I stretch my hands and yawn before switching off the laptop. I stand up from the place where I suppose was sitting from the past few hours. I walk to the window and remove the curtains. It's dark outside.

I am hungry and tired as hell. I walk out of the room and head towards the kitchen. Luckily, I didn't get lost in this vast house. As I walked in the kitchen I am greeted by a man in tuxedo I suppose to be Shivaay Si I Oberoi.

"You were working with a lot of focus. I thought not to disturb and wait." He says and I slap myself mentally.

I don't have slightest idea of time. "From how long have you been waiting?" I ask as he lower the heat of the stove.

"Half an hour I suppose. That's nothing. I am used to waiting." He gives me a warm smile and I finally walk to stand opposite him, the kitchen counter between us.

"I am sorry!" I still apologise and he shrugs it off.

"You're cooking?" I ask a little, minor shocked because from him personality, it doesn't looks like he would be cooking and all.

"Yeah, I do cooking to kill time." He answers.

"I have made Spaghetti. Do you like it?" I guessed from the smell when I entered the kitchen that he was making spaghetti, oh God, how much I love it. I hope it tastes good.

He divides the spaghetti into two plates and hands me one of them before sitting beside me on the chair. He pours wine, white one in the glasses and hands me one. I really need to drink one.

Shivaay's POV

"So, what do you do? What's your profession?" She asks taking a spoonful of spaghetti and I can tell from her expressions that she liked it.

"I am a businessman and I run my family business back in India." I answer honestly.

"Who's handling the business now when you're here?" She asks too many questions but I am not irritated by them, I am actually loving answering each question.

I don't know but I am liking the way she's chewing her food and drinking that wine leaving her lipstick mark on the glass. I know that she knows I am staring her but who won't? She's beautiful.

Wait!

Fhat the Wuck!

Why am I liking the way she's eating? Maybe because I am liking, it's normal. It's not that I am falling for her or anything.

"My cousins, my father and my bade pa of course. But when I'll be completely okay, I'll handle everything." I tell her.

"You cook great!" I mutter a Thank you and she gives me a small smile.

"Do you need to, you know? Talk to your boyfriend? Sam?" I aks and her smile drops.

Shit!

I shouldn't have aksed that but I am no one to actually keep her away from her love.

"No, I don't. I'll get distracted, I will talk to him once you'll be completely fine." The smile is again on her face and that's so adorable.

"Btw, that little Aiden is just........"

"Naughty?" I complete the sentence for her and she chuckles.

I understood that she's trying to change the topic and I decide to not talk about her boyfriend Sam again. I don't know but I guess it's a little difficult to stay away from the ones that you love which is what I am doing. Staying away from my family but for their good only.

I know how dangerous I am with nine personalities to anyone. I know I am dangerous to her also but I need to get these personalities out and I need her help in this.

"Ya actually." She says and we both bursts into laughter, laughing our lungs out.

Annika's POV

The talk over Aiden left us both laughing.

"Stop!" I say out of breath and he stops laughing.

I must admit that he is just an amazing cook. I just loved the spaghetti and I am actually looking forward to eating some more dishes made by him only if he'll cook again, but I wish he cooks again.

I asked him about his family and that look on his face said that he really miss them and I know why he's living here and getting treated if he can live with his family because he don't want to hurt them. This shows how much he's a family person.

When he brought the topic of Sam, I felt a little sad because I miss him so much but then I know I'll be distracted when he's around and I also know that I'll make up for this.

" I am tired." I say and yawn while he takes the plates away and into the sink.

"You want me to walk you to the room or you have learned the way?" He asks and i look down slightly embarrassed. It's not my fault that this place is so large. I haven't lived in such big places.

"Maybe you walking me up would be a good idea." I say nervously tucking a hair strand behind my ear.

He offers his hand and I put my hand in his. His hands are rough and warm. He gently squeezes my hand and walks me towards the room.

*

Guys! The personalities you proposed were hilarious yet cute. I will be adding a tapori Shivaay, a physco lover and a gay Shivaay.

But I don't know I will write a gay Shivaay, any ideas?

And guys, the response is very low, please share this story with your friends.

I said, I would be giving a detail of the personalities but then decided against it. I am sure you'll love reading about every personality in a situation.