#Chapter Five#

Shivaay's POV

"I hope I get to eat more food cooked by you." She says with her smile that I am starting to like. The dimples that form on her cheeks when she smile makes her look so beautiful while smiling.

She sits on the bed and I on the couch. She's tapping her feet on the ground looking here and there  while  I am also doing the same. There is an awkward silence and I am hating it.

"So, you must have gone through the videos and the file. What do you think doctor?" I ask to kill the silence between us.

"First of all, call me Annika and not Doctor and I think that it's not a big problem. It's just a matter of few weeks and you'll be completely fine." I am relieved that I'll be fine and look on her face says that what she said is true.

"But before that, I need to know what happened, any accident, any incident?" She asks and the color from my face drains and the smile disappears. My muscles tenses as the flashes come running at the front from the back of my brain.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead and shift uncomfortably on the couch. I run my fingers through my damp hair and wish that she changes the topic. 

But I know she won't. It's her job and someday, I'll have to tell her and I also know that this will help her alot in treating me but I just can't recall that night. That dreadful night where I lost everything.

Annika's POV

"But before that, I need to know what happened, any accident, any incident?" As soon as the words reaches his ears, his muscles tenses. Last time, actually yesterday too when I asked him, he behaved like this. 

I guess something big has happened and if it's something which will help me, I am sure it will help me, so I will do anything to try to know because I want to treat him fast so that I can go back to my normal life. 

"You need to tell me. It's important." I say as I take the space beside him on the couch. 

"I can't." A small whisper comes out of his mouth and I keep my one hand on his shoulder while the other reaches for the glass of water on the table.

"You need to relax." I say rubbing his back and give him the water. He takes two sips and keep the glass back on the table. He takes a deep breath and turns towards me.

"I don't want to recall anything. It's very horrible for me and I am past it." He says, his eyes glistening with tears.

"With much difficulty." He adds seconds later.

"Knowing, what happened with you two years back is very important for me and you only said that you want to be treated as soon as possible so if you'll tell me, it will be easier for me to treat you." I say and he nods.

"I need some time." He says looking in my eyes and I agree.

"The next time we meet, you'll have to tell me okay?" I say and he nods.

"So........."

"Ms. Rose says that I shouldn't be up after 9. You know, I have school tomorrow." He cuts me off and my heart literally jumped out of my ribcage.

"Aiden!" I sigh and drink water from the glass from he earlier drank in order to slow down my heartbeats.

"Yes Aiden." He says with that cute smile.

"It's almost ten, I think you should obey what Ms. Rose says." I say because I want him to go.

I don't ever want to talk to Aiden after what happened in the afternoon. I'll have to avoid him as soon as possible. It's so awkward.

He's now sitting with his hands between his thighs, feet tapping on the ground.

"I know a secret." He says so slowly that his voice is barely visible in the thin air of the room.

I don't want to know any secret but at the same time I want to know what's the secret he wants to tell me.

"What secret?" I ask.

"Come closer." He guestures from his fingers and I lean closer.

He grabs my shoulders from his hands, his touch is the same, the body is of course of Shivaay possessed by 9 different personalities.

"There's a secret room in here, in this house." He says in my ear.

Secret Room?

Wow!

"Okay!" How much I want to ask where is the room? What's inside the room? Will you take me there?

I am always a curious cat. If I get to know something, I want to know more, I will be restless until I don't know the entire thing.

"Okay?" He asks.

"Don't you want to see? It's a lot of fun."

Why does he want me to go to that room? He's convincing me and I am getting convinced.

"I'll only go if you'll tell me what's inside the room." I say, wanting to know.

"Umm........ If I'll tell you, then how will it be a secret? I want you to see."

He's much more smarter than I thought. Well, he has made me already very curious and now I am going there.

"Let's go." I say and stand up.

"Follow me." He says and I follow him.
He claims the stairs and turns left, then right, he opens a door of the room. The room is quite small containing one wooden large cupboard. He opens the cupboard doors and there appears a metal door.

He takes out the key from the mat under our feet and opened it.

"After you." The room is dark and as I step in, the door closes from behind me.

*

Please and comment.
XOXO