Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

____________________
Blythe.

(noun.)

Happiness. Cheerfulness. Someone who's joyful.
__________________

ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

"How many centuries deep is your wound?"

ADONIS from UNINTENDED WORSHIP.

Zoe doesn't remember the exact date she got ill. All she knows is that once she was fine and then she wasn't. Unable to find a way to cure her depression, at the tender age of eighteen, she decides to end her life once and for all only to be found by a mysterious man and saved. The same man who disappears the next morning.

Now she's 24, almost a graduated, suicidal psychology student, and even more eager to bid her last goodbyes.

But what if life isn't done playing with her just yet, and the man she'd obsessed over for the last six years of her life reappears? Will her plans of leaving for good change?

________________________

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ.

1. BTS THE TRUTH UNTOLD.

2. SYML WHERE'S MY LOVE?

3. Sasha Sloan THE ONLY.

4. Billie Eilish SIX FEET UNDER.

5. Zella Day COMPASS.

6. MISO TAKE ME.

7. Billie Eilish HOSTAGE.

8. BANKS WAITING GAME.

9. MIIA DYNASTY.

10. NF. & Britt Nicole CAN YOU HOLD ME?

11. EDEN  〝CRASH.〃

12. JonghyunBEFORE OUR SPRING.

_________________

Hello, It's me again. Your , most likely, favorite girl, elise!

I'm starting this mini rant by telling my lovelies how wonderful they've been up until now for supporting me through my first book SB. Your comments have made me the happiest on my toughest moments. In all seriousness, every time I've felt down during this year, I'd scroll through all of your comments and laugh at your jokes. You're the best. Please do vote and comment what you think of my new book as well. Your reviews help me to improve aspects of my writing that need improvement and also inspire me to continue writing.

I hope you love & enjoy this book as much as I've fallen in love with writing it.

Since you're already familiar with me, I'm assuming you know what to expect in here!

Now, since we mentioned my first book, the comments of some people pushed me to clarify a few things here. I hope I won't have to say this thing twice. There were a few people who complained the characters weren't good (in other words perfect) or that they had flaws. I don't want to be mean to anyone and I don't want people to take this personally, however, how can you enjoy a story if the characters are perfect? People aren't perfect, sweetheart and my characters aren't going to be. Even as we grow, there are flows we can't get rid of. I want my book to be as realistic as possible and so my characters are going to be as human as possible. If you don't like it then don't bother reading this and commenting that you won't read my book because the main leads aren't your typical fairytale princess and prince charming.

I plan to make you hate my characters with all you've got and love others just as badly too. If i manage to create such strong feelings in my readers through my characters, being it whether hate, love, annoyance or pity, I'd call it an accomplishment.

Now, let's clarify a few things about this book. The main theme is mental illness. The majority of the content in this book isn't appropriate for people under 18. There'll be a lot of descriptive sex scenes, abuse of any type and self harm. If you're easily triggered, then you know where the door is.

Writing this book is helping me a lot to regain a better mental state. I hate to admit that I haven't been feeling that well lately (emotionally) and that's how the idea for this book popped up.

I know mental illness is a kind of taboo to a lot of people- and triggers many others however I suggest you give this a shot. You won't regret it.

To all those readers who haven't been feeling good lately, who are feeling hopeless or are constantly hurt. To the ones who want to talk to someone and don't know what to say and to the ones who think they're alone while going through a tough time, I'm here and I hope this book helps you just like it's helping me.
You are not alone. It will get better.

Be prepared. I plan to make you cry your eyes out, laugh and gush over sweet things and also.. change some pairs of knickers here and there! Get your tissues ready.

Make sure to fasten your seat belts really really tight and keep something too hug while reading what I have prepared for you m'kay? Also try not to choke on something too!
_________________________

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019. ELISE.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form without the prior permission of the author. By complying with the author's moral rights, no person shall be facing any penalties for illegal copyright infringement and will face zero charges.

I doubt my work will be copied but just in case, if you ever copy this, I'll cut your inexistent (and maybe existent) d*cks off very painfully!

_______________________

Beautiful cover made by my one and only perplexions
Check this angel out, sweets! You'll love her.

________________________

Now, let's become friends with Zoe and Noah and grow together with them for the upcoming months, shall we?