07 : 00. Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?

AN

AN.
I deeply apologize for taking so long to update this book. I had been busy with exams, Christmas, new year and all that. However as a sign of apologize I made this chapter extra long. Hope yall accept my apology in that case.

Love you lots & stay safe xo.

....

"Does it hurt?" The little girl asked the boy who had his shoulder sagged against the wall. The boy who looked defeated and on the verge of death. 

"Does yours hurt?" The boy asked instead. 

"It does." The girl replied with a smile on her lips. It knocked the eighteen-year-old boy out of breath. How could someone say they were in pain while smiling?

The little girl now, and the fighter of a woman she turned out to be were both frightening. 

The little girl of years ago had her wavy black hair always in a french braid. 

The little girl of years ago always wore dresses even though she hated them more than the boy hated himself. 

The little girl years ago always smiled, laughed, talked to him. 

She always found reasons to touch him. 

The little girl years ago was the embodiment of an angel. 

The little girl years ago was his savior.

"I don't want to go to school today," Luisa complained from where she was sitting in the back of the car. 

"She reminds me so much of myself." Noah chuckled under his breath.

While he was amused Zoe was nothing but. Luisa's hatred or school didn't sit well with Zoe. 

"Give me a good reason why I should let you stay home today." Zoe glanced at her sister from the rearview mirror. 

"Uhm... err, as a compensation for leaving me and Joel alone with your weird friend?" 

"Ice isn't that weird." Zoe scoffed. "Didn't you guys have a good time?" 

"It was no fun. That guy's an old grandma stuck in a college student's hot body." 

"Now that's quite the comparison." 

"Luisa you're going to school and that's it." Zoe spat out, stressing each word and even yelling a bit at the end. Her patience was running thin. 

"Why? You never let me rest.. also I have a math test today." 

The girl was absolutely frightened of math or the math teacher. There's no other explanation.