Sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

"Who you knew you could be so considerate, Miles?" Iris slapped him on the shoulder as hard as she could, teasingly smiling at her friend

"Who you knew you could be so considerate, Miles?" Iris slapped him on the shoulder as hard as she could, teasingly smiling at her friend. "You turned into a whole other creature in there. I couldn't believe my own eyes. You do have a heart after all. A lazy one just like you." 

"Shut up," Miles grumbled, rubbing the spot she'd just slapped. 

He was spent. The man looked ready to collapse and sleep on the ground of the hospital's hallway for months. In fact, the marbled floor looked unusually comfortable as he stared down at it contemplating whether or not to just lay down here. 

He'd stayed by Crystal's side for hours while the doctors took care of the stuck couple. And on top of that, he had to reply to their questions as professionally as he could having to also listen to the pierced d*ck's annoying remarks. 

"I hate my life!" Miles muttered as he remembered the nightmare he had to go through today. 

"Let's just leave." He placed his hand on Iris' shoulders and pushed her forward so the grinning source of his headaches would stop tormenting him and move. 

Iris feeling rather generous today stopped teasing him for now and began to follow him out. 

However, luck wasn't on Miles' side today... Not that it ever was but today his day was turning exceptionally sh*tty. 

Unfortunately for Miles Iris who was obediently following beside him abruptly stopped and froze in her place. Miles totally out of patience glared at her. "What now? What? Are you doing this because I didn't let you see the pierced, broken d*ck?"

That was the only conclusion Miles could come up with. Iris had been acting like a spoiled little child when Miles prevented her from having a sight of the monstrosity to be blamed for his ruined day today. Her eyes were shining with curiosity like a kid about to see a new toy. 

If only he could find a sane, normal girl to look at his d*ck like that. 

What was this woman expecting? Was the sight of a guy's broken thing that interesting to her? Well, in truth Miles too was a little curious. He'd never seen a broken one before as well but that's just it. This shameless woman on the other hand dared to barge inside a stranger's room just so she could see his broken pride. Had she no mercy? The poor guy was dying of embarrassment. 

Miles who noticed Iris not paying attention to him scowled and called out to her a few other times before finally shouting. "Iris!" 

Iris jumped shocked and turned to him with wide eyes. She seemed to be freaking out. 

"Miles!" Her voice wavered in panic and she gripped his arm pulling him back, on the opposite side of where they were heading to before. "Let's go-" 

"Iris!" Another voice called out to her and she flinched, turning around to face the person she wasn't ready to face. 

Sleep was slapped out of Miles professionally and his face darkened as his eyes settled on the next bug trying to disturb them.