01 : 00. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ɪs ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

From the moment Zoe was born up until now she had the chance of being a hundred different people. She was Zoe as a child, Zoe someone's daughter. With time she became someone's older sister. Then she turned into different princesses everyday. Once she was Ariel, the other day she turned into Jasmine and her stuffed animals were her princes. 

Unfortunately even as a child, she didn't really have any friends beside the few toys she possessed and the characters her mind created. She didn't mind it though. The friends she'd created with her imagination were way cooler. 

They were popstars, famous actors, witches, handsome detectives who saved lives and what not. Some of them were vampires, many others werewolves. Sometimes she became a werewolf too, other times she was a fairy like winx. 

Her favorite character was Zoe Pentragon though. It only took one time to watch Howl's Moving Castle and her heart was swallowed by the fictional character. 

Howl Jenkins Pentragon was her first ever fictional love. The beautiful magician with his blonde hair and striking blue eyes together with his magic tricks lured her childish heart then. The little kid thought he was the perfect man. He had it all, looks, a quirky character and he could do magic. Howl had the power to do wonders and create miracles, even if only in a movie. 

As a kid, innocent and pure, she dreamed of having those same fantastic capabilities. That way she could help her dad, make her grandparents love them again and turn her mother into a good person. 

Years flew by and Zoe turned into someone's girlfriend. And then she became someone's enemy. With time she also was someone's friend. Someone's first lover. Someone's coworker, someone's crush. 

Once she was someone's doll. Another time she was a sacrifice.

To someone else she was their first love.

To some others she was an obsession, a prize to possess. 

And in case she lived longer she was going to be someone's role model. Most likely someone else's savior. She was also going to be a psychologist. 

Years and years later maybe she'd become someone's life partner and also someone's mother. 

During their short lives, just how many faces and roles does a human change? How many identities? I can't tell you. I've changed countless of times myself, shamefully so. 

Maybe you had too. You were this and that and you are going to be this and that. 

I'm sure Zoe can't tell you either. Go ahead and ask her? How many faces do you have? 

Thousands, she's going to say. I've shed tears and emotions and personalities and masks and faces like a snake. 

Just like a snake needs warm temperatures to shed in order to shed its skin, us humans need a tiny little push from our society.