Chapter : 2

Hinata woke up early in the morning so she could go and train before having breakfast with her father and her sweet sister, Hanabi. She did it every morning since she returned from the moon. It had taken her almost an year to get use to Hamura's chakra. It had taken a toll on her when they returned from their mission.

She was training with Hanabi when it happened. When she tried to activate her byakugan. She didn't realize that Hamura's chakra had completely fused with her own and when she had tried to use her chakra, it overwhemled her. But eventually, she learned to control it and now, it was as easy as it was before.

Many people didn't know about this. The exceptions were her father, the Hokage, Hanabi and her rescue team which included: Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Shikamaru. They decided to keep it hidden because they didn't want any unnecessary attention. Her father had proposed that idea.

Anyways, here she was, at the training grounds at dawn, punching a dummy. She was just warming up a bit before starting her actual training. After a while, she activated her byakugan and concentrated her chakra unto her two fists. Her fists were soon engulfed with purple chakra, taking the shape of two lions on her fists.

Gentle step: twin lion fists.

She yelled and lunged to attack a nearby tree. As soon as her fist made contact with the tree, it broke into two pieces. She smiled in satisfaction as she stepped back. She continued to attack with her fists and after a short while, she decided to practice the new jutsu she had been working on. But she failed everytime.

She concentrated on her chakra again and tried to use her lightning realease. She stood there as she closed her eyes and activated her jutsu: twin lion fists. She exhaled and suddenly lightning started to crackle from her clenched fists. She tried to use the lightning style with the twin lion fists but everytime she tried, her hands ended up getting hurt.

It was her fifth attempt and this time, it was a failure too. She yelled in pain and grabbed her left hand as it suffered more damage than her right. She winced and fumbled around her bag that she brought with her for bandages. She then tied it around her hands. It was a good thing that she came prepared. As she was still tying up the bandages, an anbu appeared before her.

"The Hokage has summoned you, Lady Hinata," the anbu said as he bowed slightly. She nodded and with that the anbu disappeared.

She shook off some dirt from her cloths and prepared to go to the Hokages office. She knocked at the door and waited for a response. A faint 'come in' was heard and she entered.

She found the sixth Hokage surrounded by a pile of paperwork as he smiled at Hinata. Her attention soon drifted to the window where Sasuke was sitting. His one leg was resting on the railing and the other was dangling down. His face was blank as ever as if there was no one else in the room beside him. He turned his attention outside the window.

"You summoned me, Hokage-sama," Hinata said as she bowed.

Kakashi gave her a smile and said, "Please, Hinata. Just call me Kakashi. No need for such formalities."

Hinata just smiled. Kakashi sighed as his gaze focused onto her hands.

"Have you been training? Are you still having difficulty getting use to that chakra?" Kakashi asked with a concerned tone.

"O-oh, no. I-I have it under control now. Don't worry about that, Kakashi-sensei." Hinata said and reassuring smile appeared on her face. "I have been working on a new jutsu, that's all."

Kakashi nodded and his face became serious. He pulled out a scroll and placed it infront of Hinata. She looked at the scroll and noticed that it was in a foreign language that she didn't recognize. She knew how to speak several tongues but she didn't knew this one. Perks of being a former heiress.