Chapter : 17

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Everyone clapped as the newlywed couple kissed, sealing their marriage. They looked into each others eyes, their love and affection for each other evident on their faces.

Hinata stood to the side, dressed in her bridesmaid dress and holding a beautiful bouquet as she looked at her two friends with a smile.

Naruto and Sakura made their way down the aisle to the reception hall where the lunch was being held. They both were looking so good tegether. Sakura's long wedding gown trailed behind her as she walked.

Hinata was looking at them as she also imagined walking down that aisle with her future husband. She blushed at the thought and at the image of Sasuke which flashed in her mind.

She turned her head to the right and saw him also watching the couple with a smile. Then he fixed his gaze on her and started to walk towards her.

He smiled at her when he reached her and offered her his arms. She looped her arm with his.

"I missed you," Hinata said, looking at him with a smile.

"Me too." He said and then leaned down to kiss the side of her temple.

It had been three months since he left the village for another mission. He came to the village to attend his best freinds wedding even though he didn't complete his mission. He arrived this morning and Hinata was busy with Sakura so they couldn't meet or exchange a few words. He had left in search of the third Otsutsuki who attacked the village. Urashiki Otsutsuki.

A chill went down her spine at the thought of him. She really didn't want to think about him and really wished that she never had to encounter him again. She shook off her thoughts and took a breathe.

"Are you alright?" Sasuke asked as he gazed at her with worrisome eyes. Hinata looked at him and thought how this man had come to love and care for her. The man who everyone thought of as a monster, that man who never showed anyone any emotions. This man was now worrying about her and caring for her.

Who would've thought that Sasuke Uchiha was capable of loving, caring and worrying about someone. And Hinata was glad she was that someone who Sasuke loved and cared for. And Hinata loved him with every fiber of her being.

"I am alright," she said as she gave him a bright smile.

He nodded and then they followed everyone to the reception hall.

Sasuke saw Hanabi and other Hyuga clan members there and remembered the time when she became the head of the Hyuga clan four months ago. Hinata had told him about her fight with the former Hyuga head, Hiashi Hyuga.

When he heard that they forced her to fight by tricking her in believing that her sister died, he wanted to destroy the Hyuga clan for doing such a foul thing. Because he clearly knew how it felt to see your family member being murdered right in front of your eyes.

But Hinata calmed him down and told him her father's reasons to do all this. She told him that this had brought a great change in the Hyuga clan and in herself too. He could see those changes. Her clan had now stopped using that filthy seal and now there was no branch family and main family, the clan was united as an one family.

He could also see the changes in Hinata. She was now more confindent and spoke her mind and presented her views and opinions about the clan. Sasuke really liked that change in her but the shyness in her personality still remained which Sasuke was glad that it was there.

They both were standing with crowd as the bride and groom danced together. Then soon other couples joined and started dancing.

"Why are you both standing here and not dancing?" Kakashi's voice grabbed their attention from the dance and they turned to the Hokage. Sasuke ignored him and turned back to observe his surroundings and Hinata just smiled at Kakashi.