Who is he?

It's been three days since Mer spoke to Derek. She was finally ready to sit down and talk to him. As she walked down the hall at the hospital she thought she saw someone she knew back from high school. Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach as he turned around and said "OH MY GOD SNOOKI IS THAT REALLY YOU". Her face lit up like the sky on the Fourth of July "HOT STUFF OH MY SOUL I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOUR SWEET ITALIAN FACE AGAIN". She ran over and hugged him. She was snapped back into reality when she heard someone say "Meredith can we please talk tonight". Meredith turned  around to see Derek standing there with a very weird and angry look on his face. "Derek this is Dr. Andrew Deluca. Andrew this is Dr. Derek Shepherd". Meredith said. Derek reached his hand out to shake Andrews and said "Hi Dr. Deluca I'm Derek Merediths Husband". "Oh. Well it's nice to meet you Dr. Shepherd. I actually have to go. I have a meeting with the chief about a job here. I guess I'll see you around Meredith" Deluca said as he turned and walked away. "Meredith you never answered me earlier. Also how do you know him and why does he call you Snooki and you call him hot stuff"? Derek asked. Meredith looked up from the floor. She couldn't stop thinking about the last time she saw Deluca. "What did you ask earlier I'm sorry". Meredith said. Derek took her hand and said "it's been three days I miss you and the kids. Can you come home and can we please talk tonight"? Meredith smiled and said "yes we will be back tonight. We can talk after the kids go to bed as long as you don't start yelling and acting like a child".