Ferryboat

Meredith was sitting on the ferry boat looking out and thinking about how she was going to handle two kids by herself. She was lost in thought and than heard "Snooki". She turned around and there he was. "Andrew" she jumped up and for the first time in two weeks she smiled. "Hey Meredith. I thought you'd be at work". He said as he hugged her tightly. She didn't want him to let her go. She wanted it to be like the old days where he would hold her for hours until she fell asleep in his arms. As Meredith sat there next to him and telling him all about the fight Derek and her had she started crying. He went to hug her but she got up and said "please just leave me alone right now" and she walked over to the edge of the boat. She was leaning on the rail looking at the water when she heard a loud bang and the last thing she remembered before she went unconscious was Andrew saying "Mer please hold on. Please don't die on me Mer please I love you I've always loved you. Please don't die".

"DEREK WAIT CAN YOU STAY? THERE WAS A FERRYBOAT CRASH AND WE ARE GOING TO NEED YOU TODAY". Owen yelled as Derek walked down the halls. Derek turned around and shook his head yes and went to get scrubs on. He wanted to call Meredith but he knew she probably wouldn't answer him since she was so mad at him. He just hopped she was ok. Derek was outside waiting for the first ambulance to arrive with the first patient. When the ambulance arrived the person he helped get into trauma room one was not the person he'd ever think he'd have to see laying there so lifeless.