The talk

When Meredith got to the door she seen that Andrew was already seated at the bar and walked that way. "is this seat taken".? She asked as she smiled at him. He laughed and said "yeah but she's here". Meredith just laughed and said "What happened yesterday shouldn't of happened , I'm married and I'm supposed to have faith in my husband and trust him". Andrew said "I understand Meredith it shouldn't of happened." Meredith said "I will always love you but you deserve so much better than me." Andrew said quietly under his breath "there is no one better than you".

Today Derek has to go back to DC and I'm kinda sad because we haven't been this happy in a long time. I was making breakfast for the kids and getting them ready when Derek came into the kitchen and said "I'm gonna miss you and I'll call you every night love you". Meredith kissed him and said " love you too". Just like that Derek was gone again.

It's been a month and two weeks since Derek had seen Meredith and the kids. They talk every night on the phone but Derek's busy with his brain mapping project. Meredith has been feeling really sick lately, so she decided to call in. Owen she said "I'm sick I can't come in today."After that she called Alex and said "Can you come over please ASAP". Of course he said "yes". When Alex got there Meredith was in the bathroom crying. Alex rushes in "Meredith what's wrong"? He asked all concerned. She showed him the pregnancy test. "Alex it's positive I'm pregnant". She said as she started crying harder. He hugged her and said "Mer, why are crying this is good". She looked down and said "no Alex it might not be".