Telling the truth

Derek was finally home and Mer knew she had to tell him the truth she couldn't hide it any longer. "Derek" Meredith said as her eyes started getting all watery. He looked at her and saw she was almost crying he walked over to her, put his arms around her and said "baby what's wrong"? She looked at the ground and quietly said "I'm pregnant Derek". His face lit up like a Christmas tree he hugged her. "MER THIS IS GREAT!! Why are you crying don't you want another baby"? He asked. She pushed him away from her a little so she could see his eyes "Derek I want another baby of course but". She paused for a second. "But what"? Derek asked. "This baby it might not be yours Derek".  "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT MIGHT NOT BE MINE"? he screamed. "Meredith how could you do something like this to me? I thought you loved me? Who might be the other father?" He kept saying. Meredith had a tear coming down her face. He said "Well I just don't know what to say. How could you sleep with someone else? I was always there for you through everything". Meredith laughed and said "through every thing? No you weren't, you've been in DC". "BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO GO." He screamed. "BUT IF YOU REALLY LOVED YOUR FAMILY DEREK YOU WOULD HAVER CHOSEN US OVER YOUR CAREER". Meredith screamed and slammed the front door and got in her car.

She went over to Andrews hoping that when she told him things would go better than when she told Derek. He opened the door and saw that Meredith was in tears. Meredith walked inside and sat down. She looked to the ground. "I'm mad at Derek". Andrew said. Meredith looked up and said "Andrew I'm pregnant. And I don't know if it's yours or Derek's". She started crying. He walked over to her and kneeled in front of her. He took her hands and said "if it's mine I want to be apart of their life and if it's not mine I will still help you if you need it".