She left home

Andrew was worried about Meredith. They haven't talked since that day when he hit Derek and that was over a month ago. He hoped Meredith was okay and that Derek wasn't being a douche to her. Everyone he asks says they haven't heard from her in a while. He even asked Alex and he said "sorry man, none of us have heard from her in about 2 months". Everyone has been trying to reach her but her number says "it's been disconnected and no longer in service".

Meredith has been in San Diego with her kids trying to clear her head. She knows she probably should have told somebody where she is but she doesn't want anyone to come get her and tell her to come home. Meredith is three months along and she still doesn't know who the baby daddy is because if she does this test there is risk something could go wrong with the baby and she doesn't wanna take that chance.

A week later she decided to go a head with the test . She really wanted to find out who the baby daddy was. She needed to know because it would hopefully help with her decision of who she wanted to be with. She was married to Derek but she was also in love with Andrew. She would stay with Derek if the baby was his because no sense in ruining their marriage. If it was Andrews though she'd be so happy because they'd finally get the chance at the happily ever after they both wanted years ago.

Today was the day she was getting the call, she was patiently waiting and then she heard ringing. She walked up to go get the phone and said "Hello this is Meredith Grey, how may I help you?". "Hi Meredith this is Dr. Simmons office your results are in, do u want me to tell you over the phone?". Meredith answered with "Yes please". Dr Simmons told her the results and Mer said "thank you so much for your help". She hung up and tears started coming down her face. She had some relief finally knowing who the father was. (Normally the won't tell results over the phone but oh 🐳)