Where is she?

Derek was still mad at Meredith but he loved her and he didn't want to lose her or the kids. Cristina called the house and when Derek answered she said "hey Derek,  Meredith won't answer her phone is she there"? "She hasn't been home in a week I don't know where she's staying at maybe call Alex. He said and then hung up. He was getting worried now Meredith always answered Cristina even if they were in the middle of having sex. He drove to the hospital hoping to find Meredith at work so they could talk because he really missed her.

He walked down the hall and heard her laugh. When he turned the corner she was standing there with Dr. Deluca and he instantly got overwhelmed with anger. "Meredith, come here now we need to talk" he said angrily. She started to back up and walk away when he walked to her and grabbed her arm and said "don't walk away from me". " Derek get off me you are hurting me". She cried. Andrew saw him grab Meredith and was instantly filled with rage. He walked over to Derek and tapped him on the shoulder. When Derek turned around he punched him square in the face and Derek fell to the ground. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MEREDITH AGAIN OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!"Andrew screamed as he took Meredith by the hand and walked down the hall.

We actually might finish this all by tomorrow yay!