Back to seattle

Today's the day Meredith is finally going back to Seattle. She doesn't want to but it's time for her to end her marriage with Derek. "The baby is Andrews, I hope he is happy that it's his." she said to herself as she drove home with the kids sleeping in the back. The first stop she made when she got back was the court house to file divorce papers to give to Derek. She didn't want to see him and bail on giving him the papers so she send them through the mail.

As Meredith drove to the hospital excited to tell Andrew that he was going to be a father her phone started going off. She saw that it was Alex so she answered it. "Meredith" Alex said. "Hey Alex how are you"? Meredith asked. "OH MY GOD MEREDITH THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE I MISSED YOU WHERE ARE YOU". Alex said. "I'm on my way to the hospital to see Andrew" Meredith said. Alex said "okay well hurry up because he's been going crazy without you". She hung up and drove faster.

When Meredith got there she found Andrew sitting in an on call room just staring at his phone. She walked over and put her hand on his shoulder and said "Hey hot stuff I've missed you like crazy". He jumped up and spun her around. She saw tears coming down his face. Don't cry yet I haven't told you the news. Andrews smile went straight to a frown. Meredith grabbed his hands and placed them on her stomach. "It's your baby Andrew". She said. His face lit up. He couldn't believe that she was having his baby. "Be my girlfriend Meredith please let's be a family". She kissed him and said "I wouldn't want it any other way."

It's been a week since Meredith sent Derek the papers Derek finally agreed to sign them. They met at the courthouse and they agreed that they will shared joint legal custody of the kids. That way they didn't have to drag the kids into a huge fight. After they signed the papers Derek look at Meredith and said "I wish you and Andrew all the luck in the world". She smiled and said "thank you Derek. I wish you the best". They waved and went their separate ways.

The end. A little later today I'm just gonna post a epilogue. But thank you for the support during writing this story.
Xx Sierra and Megan