part three

JUNGKOOK'S FOCUS

Jungkook was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep. "Y/N is back." was echoing in his head over and over again as he did his best to control his breath. The sight of you so close to him in the elevator today was haunting him every time he closed his eyes.

Next to him, he could feel the warmth of Soyeon, the one he chose to love after losing you. It now felt like cheating to him. You were supposed to be the one sleeping peacefully by his side, but now that he had moved on when he thought you would never come back, you wouldn't even talk to him. He really thought you would say something in the elevator but you just ran away from him, leaving him with all his doubt and questions.

He put his face in his hands, waves of anxiety taking over him. How was he going to get out of this situation ? He couldn't even touch Soyeon anymore as it felt like betraying you. Every time she would kiss him, his heart broke thinking how you would feel if you saw him with her, if you saw him touch her like he used to touch you.

He still hadn't told Soyeon you were back. He hadn't found the strength to look her in the eyes and tell her the love of his life was alive and back. He loved Soyeon, but it was nothing compared to the feelings he had for you. He loved Soyeon but he was in love with you, even after three years.

He took a few seconds to calm down and then he made his decision : he had to tell her now or he would betray Soyeon and you at the same time. He slowly approached his hand to Soyeon's body before shaking her softly. She turned around and opened her eyes slightly, not understanding why he would wake her up in the middle of the night.

"I have something to tell you. It's important," he whispered in a serious tone, making her sit down to look at him better. Jungkook took a deep breath as Soyeon looked at him worriedly. "The police found Y/N. She is alive and she is back."

-

YOUR FOCUS

"Give me my phone back !" you screamed at Sunhi while running after her. She hadn't changed, she still loved to go through your phone.

"You'll never get it back ! I have texts to send !" she answered as you shook your head, already knowing she was going to send dumb texts to all of your friends. You were still running after her when she suddenly stopped, looking at something on your phone. You reached her and she turned around with a blank face. When she looked up at you, you found her expression weird and immediately feared what she was going to tell you.

"Y/N... I'm sorry," she said awkwardly, "I was going to send a text to Taehyung but I accidentally clicked on Jungkook's conversation. I didn't mean to read his texts, I'm sorry."

You snatched your phone from her hands, your lips shaking. You had avoided opening this conversation as you feared the texts you would find there. You hadn't even changed his name yet.

 You hadn't even changed his name yet

Your heart started aching reading those words and you turned away from Sunhi to hide the tears filling your eyes

Your heart started aching reading those words and you turned away from Sunhi to hide the tears filling your eyes. This text was just too much. It made you think that he would still love you, because that's what he said, right ? No matter what happens, he'd still love you ? But you had to stop dreaming. He had a new girlfriend, a new life, he probably didn't want to hear about you again as you just came back to fuck everything up.

The arm of Sunhi pulling you close to her made you forget those thoughts and you calmed down a little. You quickly wiped the tears that had managed to roll down your cheeks before faking a smile.

"It doesn't matter now. It's all in the past," you said, perfectly knowing Sunhi wouldn't believe you but would act like she did. And indeed, she hugged you tight while whispering with a soft voice.

"Of course, it doesn't matter. You have a new life now and you can start everything over."

Hearing those words, you just wanted to scream, to shout to the world that you didn't want this new life, you didn't want a fresh start, you just wanted Jungkook to be yours again and your life to be the same as before. However, you just deleted the texts quietly before changing his contact name, doing as if your heart wasn't broken in thousands of pieces.

-

SOYEON'S POINT OF VIEW

————who do you think Soyeon is talking to ? 😏-and thank you so much for the votes already, i know it's not much but it really means something to me so thank you

————
who do you think Soyeon is talking to ? 😏
-
and thank you so much for the votes already, i know it's not much but it really means something to me so thank you