part fourteen

"What do you mean Soyeon is coming ?!"

Taehyung put his hand on your shoulder to calm you down.

"I'm sorry Y/N... I tried to tell Jungkook but he had already accepted-"

"This was supposed to be a trip between just us. Yoongi already came along even if I don't know who the fuck he is and now Jungkook's girl is coming as well ?!"

He looked down and you turned your back to him, shaking your head in disbelief. You suddenly felt the need to laugh as this all felt like a joke to you. You let out a nervous chuckle as you faced Taehyung again who looked at you weirdly.

"What is funny ?"

"It's just-" you stopped as you couldn't control your laughter, probably sounding crazy. "It's like the universe keeps sending shits to me."

"Y/N-" he started but you cut him off, still laughing.

"You know, we could think I've had enough bad stuffs happening to me after I fucking went missing for years, but no ! I came back and it's getting worse every damn day !"

It's like your nerves got the best of you suddenly as you couldn't stop laughing. Taehyung was staring at you helplessly, not knowing what to do.

"Y/N... What do you want me to do ?" he asked hesitantly after a while of watching you laugh uncontrollably. He almost sounded desperate and his intonation sent a shiver down your spine.

Little by little, your laugh faded as you repeated his words in your head. You knew those words. You knew this desperate intonation. And it wasn't a great memory.

"What do you want me to do ?" a man's voice said desperately behind the closed door. His voice felt familiar but not that much in the same time. It sounded like he was changing the tone of it for you not to recognize it.

"Please... let me go," you begged as you pressed your cheek against the door, trying to hear something. You got no response but you could hear a shaky breath, as if he was having a panic attack.

After a while of you listening to the man's breath, he slid a paper under the door. You got on your knees, approaching the paper to the ray of light coming from the space between the door and the floor.

'I can't.'

It was all that was written on it. Your breath got heavier as fear took over you even more. The room was dark and you were cold, but you ignored it all, only thinking about one thing. Getting out of there.

You got up and started hitting the door with your hands over and over again. Tears were flowing from your eyes as you hurled yourself at the door desperately.

"PLEASE !" you cried out as you hit the door as hard as you could, hurting your hands, "LET ME GO !"

You heard the man let out a sob as if it was hurting him to keep you lock in there, but he still didn't open. It seemed whoever put you in there didn't want to but still did it.

"I WON'T SAY ANYTHING PLEASE JUST LET ME GO !" you screamed again, still hitting the door with all your strength.

You paused for a second, out of breath because of your cries. That's when you heard the man was going away. Panic took over you as you pressed your ear against the door. All you could hear was a heavy silence.

"NO, COME BACK ! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR !" you started screaming again, your voice breaking and your throat hurting. Your hands were probably bleeding by now but you couldn't care less. You kept on screaming over and over again, but after a while, it turned in a whisper as you let yourself fall to the ground, too weak to keep fighting.