part eleven

(just wanted to remind you that when it's written in italic, it's a flashback)

-

You chose to camp near a lake in the mountains which was famous for being surrounded by beautiful sceneries. When you arrived, you all decided who would sleep with who. You ended up with Jimin and Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok in another tent and Jungkook and Taehyung in the last one.

After deciding that, you all immediately started putting up the tents so it could be ready for the night. The atmosphere wasn't tense at all and everyone seemed to get along, even Hoseok and Yoongi. You did your best to avoid talking with Yoongi and Jungkook and it kind of worked as you barely exchanged more than two words.

Once the tents were ready, they decided to go swimming in the lake, nobody noticing your discomfort. They all jumped right in while you stayed sitting on a rock.

"Come on, Y/N ! Come with us in the water !" Jin shouted but you shook your head, faking a smile.

"I don't really want to go-"

"We're going to make you come in even if you say you don't want to, you know that ?" Jimin laughed and you laughed along with him although you felt your heartbeat increasing.

The last thing you wanted to do was take off your clothes and wear a swimsuit for a reason you weren't ready to tell them yet. You had multiple scars from the years you went missing and you really didn't want to see a look of pity on their faces as they would look at the marks covering your skin.

"Fine, we're coming for you," Taehyung finally said as he got out of the lake and walked towards you. You thought about telling him quickly why you didn't want to go but you couldn't bring yourself to do it so you just decided to let him throw you in the water with your clothes on and not tell anything.

"Ready ?" he asked as he reached you, getting ready to carry you, "Do you want to take your clothes off before ?"

You shook your head immediately and he gave you a weird look but didn't question it, already walking back to the water with you over his shoulder. You tried to make him let go while half screaming half laughing but everyone here including you knew you couldn't escape his arms. A second later, you were underwater.

When you went to the surface again, the first thing you heard was the boys laughing around you as you struggled to remove the hair keeping you from seeing them.

"I swear I'm gonna take my revenge on you guys," you said with a pout while they all chuckled.

"We'd like to see you try," Jimin said under his breath behind you and you turned around immediately, glaring at him jokingly.

"Let me just start with you then."

And with those words, you jumped on him, making him lose his balance and fall underwater. That was the start of a war between all of you, the winner being the one not being drown by the others.

-

You all spent the afternoon playing in the water and when you eventually got out, you felt worn out.

"Jin ?" you said with a cute voice as he got out of the water with you, "Can you carry me to the tents please ? I'm exhausted."

You gave him you prettiest smile and puppy eyes and obviously, he wasn't going to refuse you anything. With a sigh, he carried you bridal style and you let your head fall back as if you were sleeping. Maybe you shouldn't have.

The trunk opened as you kept your eyes closed, the sound of your heartbeat echoing in your head. After a few seconds, the person who opened the trunk finally moved and took you in their arms. The person first struggled to get you out of the trunk but ended up carrying you bridal style. You were still acting as if you were unconscious, your head fallen back. From the strength in his arms, it seemed to be a man carrying you but you couldn't be sure.