Chapter 6

I wake up dreading the day ahead. Today is the day, I am going to tell Ryder. I am scared, honestly. I mean wouldn't you be telling your baby daddy that he is a dad and I kept it a secret about the pregnancy and birth for over a year.

I hear Rosie wining from downstairs. She must have woke up and my mom came and got her. Before going down I get ready for school, today is Friday. As I'm climbing down I hear Rosie start to cry, so I walk faster and pick her up from her high chair, and she immediately stops.

I drop her off at her preschool and head to school. My hands are sweaty, and I am nervous, even though I have a whole school day before IT.

I pulled into the school parking lot and climbed out of the car. I see my brother waving me over. Him, Ryder, and a couple of thier other friends are hanging out, leaning against his car. I walk over and start taking to them.

"Hey miny Matt," Noah says and I roll my eyes.

"Noah," I state.

"Anyways, what are you doing tonight, Beth," Ryder asked smugly.

By then Matt, Noah, and Parker, had headed to first period. I grabbed Ryder's arm and pulled him back from the group. I had decided that I would invite over to my place and show him Rosie.

"Ummm, I wanted to talk to you about that, actually," I said.

"Ok......." He says.

"I wanted you to come over to my house today, I have to tell you something," I say.

"Oh, really," He says once again smugly.

"Not like that, and stop thinking like that, never again," I said.

"Fine, I will come over, will anyone be there?" He asked me. Matt has a job at a car garage and mom and dad will still be working, so we will be alone, well except for Rosie. I will have picked her up from daycare and she will be at the house.

"No, except for Rosie," I said.

"Who?" he responds.

"You'll find out later," I said, and by now the nerves were definitely there.

I walk away and head to my first period class. Which I hate by the way, geography. I can't stand this class.

By the end of the day any sane person can tell that I am nervous about something. My hands are shaky and sweaty. I get in my car and drive slowly to pick up Rosie.

I walk in the doors and hear Rosie calling me.

"Ma, ma, ma," She says and I smile. I see some parents giving me dirty looks, but I have learned to not care or be bothered by them anymore.

I take Rosie from a women's arms and put her I her car seat. Latching her in, I look at her for a minute.

I tickle her stomach and tell her we are meeting a important person today. At this she just giggles and plays with a toy that she has.

I drive to my house and see Ryder's car in the drive. He is probably already inside. My mom gave him a key to the house because he is basically her son. I look at the door for a few minutes before climbing out of the car grabbing Rosie and walking inside.

*Ryder's P.O.V*

For some reason I was excited when Beth asked me to come over after school today. Although, I really wanted to know who this Rosie person is. Her and Matt have been really secretive lately. Like a few nights ago and today. I can tell they are keeping something from me. Hell, I've known them for a long time.

While driving to Beth and Matt's house I couldn't help but be nervous. Beth and I really haven't talked since we had sex. To be honest it was the best night I've had since I was a kid. I always had a crush on Beth.

I hear a car pull up in the driveway, and get excited. The engine turns off and there is not a car door slamming so I figured she is not getting out yet. I suddenly hear the door open and sit up straighter on the couch.

The front door opens and in walks Beth, with a baby in her arms. I stand there silent, not moving.