Chapter 9

School. It just started and I am already so over it. Honestly, it doesn't help that I miss my baby. Speaking of Rosie.

Ryder is getting the girls and the guys to come over to his house today, and I am going to take Rosie. Noah and Parker don't even know about her yet. Marie and Andrea haven't seen her yet.

I walking to fifth period, when I am cornered by Ryder.

"Heyy..." I say awkwardly.

"You said you wanted to wake me something when you texted me this morning," He says. Oh I almost forgot about that.

"Yeah. I wanted to bring Rosie to your house today, after school, but I want you to invite the boys, Noah and Parker, I'll invite the girls," When I said this he looks almost disappointed, but he put a smile on his face.

"Sure, although I wanted to plan a day where it was just us and her, please," he asked me.

"Yes, we'll do that, soon," I smile at him and walk off.

I text Marie and Andrea to come to Ryder's after school, and the both said yes.
*After School*

I drive to pick up Rosie and once I do I drive to Ryder's. I see all of their cars so they should be here by now.

Opening the front door I hear them talking in the other room. I take a deep breath and walk in.

Everyone turns to look at me and stops taking. Then Andrea stops the silence.
     "Omg, is this her? She's so cute, she looks so cute, and she look a lot like—-," At that last sentence I slap a hand over her mouth and make a shh sign over mine because Matt was here.

"Oops sorry, Matt doesn't know right," She whispers the last part in my ear.

"Ummm, excuse me, but what the hell is going on," Parker says.

"Well this is my daughter, Rosie," I say.

"Your daughter," Both Parker and Noah day at the same time.

"Yes, it's kind of the reason that I left."

Rosie reaches out to Ryder and all  I can think of is 'crap'. Forgot about that. He reaches out his arms to her also and takes her from me. All of them watch this interaction.

"How does she know Ryder," Matt asks suspiciously.

"Oh, ya know, he was at the house a couple days ago and I had Rosie so I introduced them," I responded with, which wasn't an absolute lie.

"She already reaches out to him, she won't do that to me," Matt goes on with.

"Don't be ridiculous she loves her uncle Matt," I say.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and none of them judged me, which I knew they wouldn't. But they did ask who the father was, and I told them that we weren't telling anyone yet.

Once I get back home I get a phone call from Johnny.

"Guess what bitch, I'm coming to your school,"

Kind of just a filler chapter and is kind of short. Sorry.