«What the actual hell»

I'd spend the past hour failing to remove the bracelet so I cleaned everything up and didn't mention that I found a golden chest to the CEO until I could remove the bracelet. Hiding it away in one of my work bags I left the building. It was storming like crazy outside and when making it home I only managed to save my hair and face from being soaked. Letting out a groan I flopping down to my couch seeing all the books I was meant to start reading tonight I ignored that and went straight to the chest. Picking the lock again and saying Mobius it opened. It was rested on my lap while I flicked through the book..... Spells. I stopped flicking when I came to a bookmark also woven in gold. 

'Whoever may find this use it for the great of good.' Was written in cursive why was this at a newspaper company?!! Putting the book back I went to the paper again. 

"taka mér stefna Ásgarðr." Right after I spoke those words the ground began to shake... An earthquake now really? Perfect fucking timing. As I stood I noticed the bracelet beginning to glow brighter. It began to burn my wrist. grabbing the bag I brought the chest in I shut it and also grabbed my work bag running towards the door to my apartment. Right after swinging open the door there were no steps leading to the outside but blue sky's. I'm falling. I spun in the air seeing the sparks surrounding the way I came in before I watched the ground getting closer. Did I mention I was screaming? Well, I was and It wasn't until just reaching the ground that stopped in mid-air. 

"What the hell?" I breathed only for moments later I fell to the floor. 

"Fucking shit." Groaning as I stood my mind was fuzzy. Did I fall alseep? 

"You're summoned by the king." I jumped out of my skin letting out a yelp. It was someone in metal armour. Marble stones decorated the walls  I breathed heavily feeling faint and brought a hand to my forehead. "Did you not hear me, the king has.." 

"Could you be quiet for one second, I'm trying to recover from a heart attack." I could tell my face was going pale. Shit, this can't be happening. My belongings were scattered across the floor and after picking them up I went over to the chest that was slid away from me. "Lead the way and does someone has some aspirin?" He seemed confused when I mentioned the medication but led me towards the 'throne room' This is one intense dream. I must have been knocked out from the earthquake and now I'm having this crazy dream where I can see float in mid-air and everyone dressed in the Roman times. For some reason, I felt as if I'd seen something like this before but I could think of were due to my head pounding. 

"Care to tell me why you decided to fall into my kingdom?" My mouth went dry, I knew that voice... Odin from the Thor movies.

"You've got to be kidding me," I whispered out starting to feel even fainter. Why of all thing I decided to dream about this? 

"That bracelet where did you find it." The guards behind me pushed me forward then left the room. Pricks.

"In a chest but the question is if this is not a dream how the fuck am I here!" I shouted out so confused and my head started thumping as if my brain was going to explode.

"But that's impossible," Odin said walking towards me and I groaned out.

"Yeah you're telling me, all I was trying to do was remove this godforsaken bracelet and now I'm...." He grabbed my shoulders tightly and I stopped talking. 

"How did you open the Chest?" I winced in pain the grip got tighter, how is an old man this strong?

"I lock picked it." His face went sour. 

"So you stole it?" 

"I was going through all newspapers in boxes I didn't steal anything, I watched a video on lock picking." 

"Show me." Taking out the chest he took a step back. "And you opened it?" Nodding my head once again I winced shutting my eyes tightly from the pain. "So you're the reincarnation of Mímir." Right after those words were spoken a wave of darkness came over me. Falling to the floor I could hear shouting and footsteps coming towards me before I fell into a deep sleep.

«Time skip»

"Do you honestly think she's the reincarnation of Mímir." People were whispering in the room. God my head hurts.

"She had the Chest and Bracelet, it'll never come off until she dies and then it'll be sent to another dimension." What the hell are they talking about? 

"Do you know why she won't wake up. It's been three days..." I shot up where I sat. 

"Three days.... Fucking hell. Where's my phone I need to call into work." Being held down by two different people I tried adjusting my eyes to the room. 

"Of all things to be worried about I don't think it should be your job." I realised the one who spoke was Loki on my left holding me down along with Thor. 

"Now tell me again how you opened the Chest." I let out a sigh before slapping both the arms holding me down. 

"I lock picked it why is that so hard to understand?" The chest was placed in front of me. 

"This has an ancient spell cast on it, one can't just lock pick it," Thor stated with his arms crossed. Spotting my work bag I grabbed out two paper clips and unlocked the lock.

"You were saying?" I could hear a chuckle next to me.

"I like her," Loki smirked down towards me and I shuffled uncomfortably in the bed. 

"That doesn't explain how you undid the spell." 

"Mobius," I stated and the chest opened in front of me. Taking out the book ignoring the coins left in there I started flicking through. 

"What's that?" Odin stood beside me and I lightly shrugged.

"I think it's a spellbook, not fully sure when I read it before it was..... Wait it's in English now!" The whole book was different all written in English until when I read it at home.

"I can't see anything," Thor said taking the book from me before wincing. 

"It can't be taken from the owner and can only be read by the owner...." Odin was thinking about something yet again. Putting the book down I searched for my phone... No signal, not surprising.