«Infinity war»

"So how long are we waiting for them again?" I asked standing up from the seat. Bruce took the three of us to the Avengers facility where we'd been waiting overnight for Cap to show up.

"They had to get Vision on the way. They'll turn up any minute now." I sighed seeing Loki come back with the waters he went to get. Bruce left to the other room and I noticed a small group of people show up.

"Thanks." I breathed out, my leg was better now. Thank the lord for magic in this universe. "I think they're here," I whispered and Loki turned.

"Perhaps you go first." Rolling my eyes with a small smile on my face I walked out. Nat and Steve saw me first.

"(Y/N) it's been a while." Steve said and I went over to hug them both. "I wish it was under different circumstances." Breathlessly I laughed but the air changed. Turning to see what they were all looking at Loki came to view.

"(Y/N) what is he doing here?" Nat said behind me and I brought my hand to hold the gun in her hand.

"Friend not fo." I almost shouted out sliding in front of him.

"Yes, very convincing love." Elbowing Loki for the sarcastic comment all I heard was a chuckle.

"(Y/N) he'll have to leave." The captain said and what I wasn't expecting was Bruce to disagree.

"He's not with Thanos, he almost died trying to save Thor...Whos..." It went silent again and I bit my lip.

"We all have the same enemy here," Loki said behind me and brought a hand to my lower back to stand beside me.

"We'll be watching your every move."

Along with a long conversation about if Loki was trustworthy, I managed to not let them hold him in a cell while they discussed the game plan. It was starting to occur to me that Loki seemed worried about something. I nudged his knee to gain his attention.

"Are you worried about Thor?" I whispered as we were on the ship towards Wakonda. He gave me a look.

"Couldn't care less." The hold he had on my hand tightened and I gave Loki a look followed by a slight roll of my eyes.

"This is Thor, he'll make it through." My eyes were getting heavy but I knew sleeping wasn't the best thing right now. Wanda glanced over to both Loki and I. Bitting my inner lip I spotted the opening to Wakonda. 

"Do you know if they watched the news from a few years back?" Loki whispered next to me and I nodded.

"More than likely," Steve said before I could say anything. Blowing a hair from my face I grabbed Bruce's shoulder. 

"Don't bow." I quickly spoke before walking past him. 

"Why'd you ruin all the fun," Jim said while crossing his arms and I shook my head.

"Do you want us to look bad?" He shrugged looking disappointed. Once walking out people stopped for a moment.

"I'm assuming he's not the man that destroyed far of new york." T'Challa queried and Steve sighed out. 

"Long story short he's not the enemy at least for the moment. (Y/N) make sure he doesn't go wander off." Quickly nodding not really wanting to draw too much attention to myself we were all taken towards the lab.

"After this is over I want to live here," Loki whispered in my ear and I shook my head before slapping his shoulder lightly. 

"The king doesn't seem too fond of you," I said walking towards the table that Vision was being examined on. 

"Not many people are these days." Going back a few steps to grab Loki's sleeve before he walked off I pulled him to the table near one of the windows. 

"Something just entered the atmosphere." Turning around to look the sky all of us watched as different spaceships smashed into the solid ground in front of the shielded city. 

"Evacuate the city and engage our defences and get this man a shield." The city was Evacuate while all who could fight were sent off in ships to the battleground. Loki chuckled when Bruce tripped over a rock and I giggled also before looking out to the barrier. Natashia, Steve and T'Challa went off to talk with the enemy leaving us to wait ready to fight. 

"Aren't you going to change love?" Loki asked and I glanced down to my dress. 

"Oh right." I glowed slightly and my feet went off the ground for a moment. 

"Wow, that's so cool." I heard Bruce say over in his hulk smashing suit not that far from me. Loki rolled his eyes at him and I held in a laugh. 

"You're jealous of him?" Loki turned back to me and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Of course not." I hummed out in response and saw them walking back from there little chat. 

"We're gonna need to remove the barrier," I stated watching as the aliens were killing themselves to get through the shield. T'Challa looked at me shocked. 

"Are you crazy what would that do other than get us all killed," Okoye said and I looked over to her. 

"If we don't then they'll come from behind us. I'll go to the front while you give the order." Loki grabbed my upper arm before I could walk off.

"Just don't overdo it ok." He pecked my lips and I walked towards the river flowing on the edge of the shield. Raising a hand the ground in front of me began to shake. Moments later water gathered around my feet raising me into the air as the barrier was broken. Bursting water formed into spikes I managed to kill 50 before a sword was thrown my way. Dodging followed by grabbing the sword I threw it back. It was Proxima, she managed to avoid a fatal blow but I managed to give her a deep cut on her shoulder. 

«To be continued»