«Not a dream»

After another two mild freakouts, I was given a rundown on the situation.

Basically, I'm now and until I die the new God (well now Goddess ) of Wisdom. That Chest I found was supposed to only be opened by the one destined to be the new God but Odin suspects I wasn't meant to be the one to open it. I'm not allowed to leave Asgard to my realm at least until my 'training' is finished. Everything I had there and now I'm stuck here. Frigga is my teacher and although I haven't met her from the movies I already knew I like her. When trying to explain that Thor was in movies with Loki in my world they told me I had a head injury on the way here. Although Loki didn't seem surprised that he was in movies since he's so amazing or something like that. Being told to change into something more appropriate.

The fabric was comfortable but I wasn't a fan of the dress being full length

The fabric was comfortable but I wasn't a fan of the dress being full length. But anything will do now. Realising after spending now four days here and three of them in a coma the batteries of my electronics don't run out, which other than an extremely confusing blessing I used it to 'document' my time here hoping if I die someone will read it. I didn't have a lot with me from my apartment. A few books, pens, a notebook and some work things which didn't seem necessary since my life doesn't involve a job now. I was also told that I'm meant to go through all the spells in the book and try to understand them. They said training may take 100 years...... 100 YEARS! Do you know how long that is 1200 months, 5214.29 weeks and 36500.030003 days! There are so many things I could do it in that time. Let's hope I'm a fast learner. 

Deciding not to spent my whole day in my new room I walked around for a while finding the perfect spot to read both a book and my spellbook. Procrastinating on the actual task I started reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've read it before but I didn't have many book options since I didn't know I would be swept away into another dimension. Sitting down by an opening I began reading the day away.

"Mímir! It's good to see you!" It was Thor turning to face him I lightly sighed.

"My name's (y/n) remember."

"Lady (y/n) then, what are you reading?" Lifting the book he frowned slightly. "I would have thought you'd be working out those spells in that book." He pointed and I nodded.
"I suppose it's been long enough." Switching books I wrote down notes in the corners of the pages.

"Did you want to spar with me later today?" I almost choked on air from the remark.

"Hell no, I haven't done sport since high school not to mention I haven't fort anyone in my life." He was confused for a moment and thought.

"Well how about I train you." I shook my head again.

"I have this task to do already, let's compromise. I'll watch you train while I have a break from studying this book." He grinned slapping his hands to his knees when standing.

"Alright then. I'll come find you in two hours." And he went off. Left again to do my own thing I got about halfway through the book.

"You seem quite focused." The sudden voice made me jolt where I sat.

"Jesus Christ!" Recovering from my minor heart attack I held a hand to my heart for a moment while watching Loki smirk.

"Sorry did I startle you. I wasn't aware you're one to be spooked by a greeting." I frowned towards him shutting my book. 

"Well you succeeded, anything in particular you wanted?" His facial expression made it seem he was hurt by my choice of words, although I knew it was an act. 

"Why must I have a reason to talk with you?" I let out a sigh swinging my legs back to the marble flooring and looked across to him. 

"I know your father wants both of you to be friendly towards me. Why else would you talk to me?"  Loki raised an eyebrow but for a moment didn't say anything. 

"Although It was suggested by Odin that I talk with you, I'm doing it on my own accord, as for Thor I can't say if Odin asked for the same but he's always been fond of Midgarudians."

"Ah well according to everyone here I'm now a Goddess of wisdom so you can rule that theory out." He smiled somewhat and as I stood he stood with me. Odd that anyone even cares that I'm here when I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. 

"Lady (Y/N) I've come to fetch you." Thor came running around the corner looking like a cherry eyed dog. Turning to pick up both books I could see Loki eyeing me. "Are you going to join us brother?" Thor inquired although never mention what we were doing. 

"Might as well since you may kill her by accident." I laughed nervously wondering why he would say such a thing and the three of us walked over to a training ground. 

"I'll just sit right here," I stated when seeing numerous people either fighting or preparing weapons. 

"You're not scared, are you? As you said you are a Goddess now." I kept a neutral facial expression Loki smiled in a way that was almost innocent.

"I was at work four days ago reorganising meetings for a CEO of a fashion company, so yes I'm fucking scared to be beheaded by an axe or pierced in the heart with a dagger."Thor patted my back basically shoving me forward since he, of course, didn't know his own strength. 

"nonsense we don't fight to kill here. It's merely training." He laughed as if it would make me feel any better. Still managing to sit off to the side Thor went over to his friends Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg as I remember from the movies. He pointed over to me and they all turned. I waved lightly feeling extremely uncomfortable. 

"I gather you're not familiar with fighting?" Loki sat near me, two rows of steps away. 

"Other than the occasional spider incident no. I did slap my brother in the face once when he ate all the ice cream in the fridge." He chuckled at my response and I opened my book to read and watch at the same time. 

"It's safe to say slapping an opponent in the face isn't going to do much." As he said that a sword was blocked by another shield before the sward was kicked from there hand. 

"Yeah, no shit."