«Full of suprises»

It was quiet in Loki's room, guards were outside the doors but I doubt that would change much in this situation. It's only been an hour since I was almost stabbed and I was still shaken up. 

"Have you ever been targeted like this before?" Loki questioned while looking out the window of his room. I frowned towards him wanting nothing more than to shove a pillow into his face. 

"Oh yes, just last month a waitress tried stabbing me with a butter knife. NO of course not!" My face fell onto one of the pillows of the bed as more worry-filled me.

"It was just a question." Loki murmured rolling his eyes from my reaction. 

"I shouldn't be here, this place is too intense for me. I'm just gonna dip after I figure out how to transport myself to my universe." I was rambling and when making the spellbook appear in my hand I started flicking through different spells.

"What do you mean universe. You're just from mid guard." Letting out a tired sigh from everyone's misunderstanding of where I'm from Loki now moved beside me.

"I'm not from this universes mid guard. I'm from one where all your lives the avengers everything is a movie platform." He stared at me not convinced. "A movie like a play." I corrected myself not fully sure if he even knew what I was talking about.

"I know what a movie is and I think you're not in your right mind." That's when I put a hand to his forehead and whispered a spell from the book placing my memory from the first Avengers into his mind. 

"See a different universe. I know more than you think." Loki's face went blank.

"So you know about New York then." Nodding my head I went back to finding a spell to take me home. "Why haven't you mentioned this before?" Pitching the bridge of my nose I shut the book.

"Would you have believed me, what I want to know is why you're walking around as if nothing happened." He smirked showing off a necklace that I hadn't noticed.

"Because of you. I was imprisoned until the day you arrived. Odin thought you'd come here and I was involved but when finding out who you were Thor and I were asked to make sure no one would harm you. This necklace warns the guards and Odin when I use magic any at all so they know that I'm either trying to get away or there's an attack." 

"Maybe you should be thanking me, you're in a comfortable room right now instead of a cell chucking a cup in the air." I could feel his eyes on me as I was looking at my nails. "Are you looking for a way out?" Questioning this to him I glanced up to see almost longing in his eyes.

"Well it would be nice not to walk around with a chain on my neck but for now your company will suffice." Raising an eyebrow at him from the almost compliment I laughed a little rolling my eyes.

"Well, I feel honoured." 

"You should." Nudging his shoulder I stood from the bed to find something to read. A smirk plastered itself on his face as he watched me intently looking through the bookcase for a few minutes. 

"Was there something you wanted to say?" I asked looking through my eyelashes towards him skimming through another book before finding another seeming to be more interesting. 

"The dress suits you well." I scoffed slightly walking back over by one of the windows to read and sighed when Loki moved to sit opposite me taking the book.

"I would suggest you don't read by the window." Glancing out to the large city I sighed standing up clearly annoyed about the whole situation. Loki watched as I flopped to the bed once again rolling his eyes and tossing the book near me while looking back out to the window. "You're still a small-minded Midgardian women clearly." Sitting up straight glaring at him, Loki had a smirk on his face and when throwing the book back at him Loki moved to the side and turned to watch the book disappear to the ground far below the window. "And pointless anger." He sighed looking back towards me.

"pointless?! You just insulted my intelligence!" He chuckled before walking towards me. 

"I was merely stating a fact love, I'm sure that one day you'll be wise enough to fit that name given to you but for now my years outnumber yours." One hand grabbed my chin as he bent down our faces so close. I was angry and kicked his knee...Well tried Loki dodged as if he saw it coming and pulled me down holding my wrists and keeping a knee in between my legs so I wouldn't move. "I will not deny your beauty, but as I said before you can't put yourself on my level." His whispers in my ear although harsh in nature calmed my raged state. He took it as a sign of me giving up the fight until I whispered back into his ear a spell forcing him to completely freeze. 

"I know in many ways I have a lot to learn but you still have clearly forgotten one thing.... I'm a fast learner." Teleporting myself away from him I undid the spell so he could still do his job and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm having a bath now. So you can collect your thoughts."