«Pillow fights and training»

Morning light shone throughout the room. It encouraged me to try and shield the brightness with the bedding but when trying to tug the sheets towards me something prevented it. Rolling over facing the sunlight I groaned softly squinting my eyes open. Gasping as I sat up when seeing Loki lying asleep by my side I automatically grabbed a pillow and quickly raised it to slam into his face

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He suddenly said making my eye twitch. Who does he think he is..... A God maybe but still not in a position to sleep next to me.

"Try me." Slamming it into his face Loki didn't move for a moment until uncrossing his arms and grabbed the pillow from my grasp before hitting me in the face with it. Feathers went flying. Puffing out the feathers from my mouth Loki looked amused as I glared at him.

"If you must know I had to sleep here to watch over you. I would have preferred to sleep in my own quarters." He spoke removing feathers from his hair. I responded by getting another pillow and ramming it on top of his head. "Are you always this active in the morning?" In a flash, he held me down by my wrists and I wriggled around for a moment.

"Only when a guy assigned to protect me is asleep on the job." Although my strength has encreased when becoming a Goddess he's still stronger. He liked looking at me underneath him like this and the silk dress I wore was threateningly low around my chest area.

"I wouldn't test my patience love. I doubt you'd be able to handle it." Loki tone went sharp making a gulp arise in my throat. The reaction pleased him and Loki brought his face closer. "It would seem you're taking a liking to the position. I didn't know you wanted me to dominate you like this." Something court in my throat. My eyes avoided his as my heart rate increased.

"I...." A knock at the door made us both turn. Loki sighed pulling himself off of me.

"Another time then." He whispered in my ear when helping me up. Remembering to breathe now I answered the door, making sure not to show my body since it was inappropriate.

"Lady (y/n) I have both yours and prince Loki's breakfast." A lady spoke and I opened the door letting her place the trays down on the bench. Odin must have informed the staff that we'd be together all the time now. Loki watched me carefully sit down on the opposite seat to him and start eating.

"Would you quit staring? It's making me uncomfortable." I sighed out at the end and Loki just looked down to his food and started to eat with a smile on his face. Loki didn't let up so I just stood from the seat and went to get changed.

"Lost your appetite?" Loki inquired but I rolled my eyes towards him disappearing into my closet.

Walking out my gaze went to the spellbook that I grabbed from the bedside table.

"Maybe I should take that." Loki stood behind me and I flinched.

"It'll be safe with me, we're just going to Frigga for my lesson." When trying to walk past him his hand grabbed my wrist.

"I'm just trying to prevent the extra hassle." The book he wanted so badly had vanished from his sight. Loki's eyes went wide. "When did you learn to do that?" I smiled towards him getting out of his grip. 

"Last night, thought it would be useful."  We walked together to the training room where Frigga was waiting for me. 

"On time today. Any troubles last night Loki." He looked at me and then to his mother. 

"One but I handled it." My eyes widened. I didn't even hear someone come into my room last night let along Loki dealing with that person. 

"Good, she'll be safe here with me. I'll call a guard for you when we're finished." Although he was hesitant for a moment Loki glanced my way before leaving the room. "Since it seems you're in a position of uneasy I suggest we look at battle spells for...."

 «Time skip»

It was getting dark outside. The sun loomed low on the ground as I panted against the marble tiled floor. Frigga mentioned in the upcoming days I would at least try and learn how to hold a sword or dagger. Even when I said I'm against conflict 'it's inevitable' she responded. Not sure if she meant it metaphorically or not. Loki stood waiting when I opened the doors.

"You look exhausted." He commented looking amused for a moment until I teleported through him. 

"Shut up let's just get going." I breathed out and didn't hear a response. Moments later Loki walked beside me.

"You're full of surprises aren't you." Wasn't sure if that was meant to be a compliment but a small smile planted itself on my face. As I went to go down the corridor to my room Loki stopped me "Oh we're not going to your room." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why not, I need a bath."

"Last night someone came to kill you while you were bathing, we're going to another location." Walking further down the hall we stopped by some doors he opened. darker styled room with black and green as the main colours, hearing the door shut behind me I could feel Loki stepping closer towards me. "you'll be staying here tonight. The bath is already prepared for you."