«Old apartment»

I used the teleportation ring to take us outside of Toney's cabin the next day. When I walked over Loki glanced around.

"Quite the step down from the mansion." He stated and I shrugged lightly knocking on the door.

"Well, the simple live works too." I heard joyous laughter come from the other side of the door and Morgan swung open the door to give me a hug. "Little Stark how are you?" I said picking her up for a tight hug.

"Happy to see you. Is that your mischievous boyfriend?" She said obviously looking at Loki behind me.

"Oh yes, it is, hey Pepper." I smiled stepping through the door still holding Morgan.

"Hi (y/n)." She smiled giving me a quick hug taking Morgan from me. "Toneys out the back setting everything up. When you both get back I have lunch waiting." Nodding I turned to Loki who was staring at Morgan.

"Come on, we'll go around," I said to him turning back around and out the door again going to the open space behind the shed. Toney was typing away on his computer.

"I'm just about done here and it's 100% going to work as long as you picture the place perfectly on the other side and have the special ring of yours."

"And you know we can get back here with no trouble," Loki spoke up waking over towards Toney.

"Yeah, when activating the ring on the other side this machine will fire up again. So don't go using that while over there unless coming back." Nodding I went over to Loki and he grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Loki said and I bit my lip before nodding.

"I haven't seen my family in over seven years. I didn't get to say goodbye." The grip he had on my hand tightened.

"Alright, Mr diva step aside so your girl can do her magic. " I rolled my eyes at Toney and Loki did step away as I thought of the location. Circling my hands instead of the normal golden glow it was starting to turn blue. "right you can spend as much time there as you want you'll be coming back to the same time here."

"Thanks, Toney. " I said walking with Loki to the other side. The moment we stepped through it was raining.

"And we are?" Loki said making an umbrella pulling me against him.

"Right near my apartment, just a few apartments down." I pointed and we walked a minute or two until watching the door open and a halted scream.

"What just..." I stopped Loki by saying.

"I was just sent to Asgard," I stated as I opened the door more to see my apartment. "Wow, it's been a while." I breathed looking around. Loki shut the door behind me.

 Loki shut the door behind me

"This place is..." Seeing his facial expression I put a hand to my hip. "Cosey."

"Well, it's a lot of money to live in the centre of New York." He opened the door to the bathroom and shut it soon after while I went to the kitchen. Hearing another door open I ignored Loki's snooping around as I bent over to see what was in the fridge.

"Oooo I remember this pasta, never got to finish it." Grabbing it a pair of hands gripped my ass.

"Your bed looks comfy." I giggled standing up and turned to face him.

"Loki later, I'm hungry." He smirked kissing my neck as I moved to the microwave.

"So am I." He husked in my ear and I bit my lip.

"Then you'll love this pasta, and some wine." He sighed against my ear but I felt his lips curl into a smile.

"I suppose I am hungry." Going on my tippy toes to the cupboard above us I reached for two wine glasses and Loki poured the glasses. The microwave beeped, so I separated the dish in half so we both had some food and saw Loki already drinking the wine. We sat down opposite one another. "This is good." I smiled down at the food eating away. Stopping for a moment to check my old phone. (Got a new because you know 7years) it was set back to when I was here.

"When were you planning on seeing your family?" Loki asked and I glanced to him.

"Tomorrow afternoon, we'll need to drive about 40 minutes." He hummed looking towards the little balcony my apartment had. I stood picking both my wine glass having one last large gulp before taking my plate to the kitchen. Loki's hands went around my waist as I put the dishes in the sink.

"Love, did you want to go to bed?" He asked motioning me towards the bedroom and I giggled.

"You're really persistent." Loki brought me to the bedroom and shut the door behind him.

"And I know you have a high sex drive." He smirked and I grinned at him.

"Well, I didn't before until I met you." Loki grabbed my ass lifting me up as if I weighed nothing.

"Good to know I bring out the best in you." I laughed before gasping as he brought me down onto the bed with a forceful kiss.

"Mmmm, I love you so much." I moaned out when my clothes were tossed off me. And his clothes followed suit.

"I know," Loki said with a smirk playing on his lips. I frowned at him and Loki chuckled softly. "I love you more than anything." He whispered in my ear as a hand slid down to my core. Moaning and rolling my hips in time with his movements I ached for Loki to continued until I was coming undone.

I can't believe I'm having sex with Loki on my old bed from my old life.