«The dark world»

I'd spent the next few weeks training with Frigga as Odin said. It's not like I could do anything else on this planet other than mope around. Something I'd also taken into account was the likelihood of the next movies advents. Thor: the dark world. Meaning Frigga would die. I panted from all the training and leant against the wall.

"Black widow taught you well." Frigga smiled and I nodded breathing heavily. 

"I have a question." I breathed out and she nodded taking a sip of her drink. "If you knew the future of the people around you would you try and change it?" I asked and she looked at me smiling. 

"It's best not to fiddle with destiny, its what makes people who they are." Standing from the ground I stared out of the open window humming in response. " Thor told me what Loki said to you." She went on to say walking over to put a hand to my shoulder. "Loki mentions you often when I see him." I sighed looking back over to her.

"Then why tell me never to speak to him again?" Her smile grew and lightly shook her head. 

"He's got a lot to think about but he'll come to his senses as time passes." Figga left after that. It's the time of day she goes to 'visit' Loki in a projection. Walking back to my room I typed away of today's advents and then went on reading. A knock was heard on my door so I stood not really paying attention to anything but my book.

"Lady (y/n) it's been a while." Humming when hearing Thor's voice I almost choked on air when seeing Jane next to him. "This is Jane, although you probably already know that. She's the goddess of wisdom." He said to Jane before smiling back to me. "I wanted to ask for some clothes for Jane. She'll be staying with us for a little while." Nodding I shook her hand before walking back into my room quickly gathering some clothes.

"These should fit." I breathed walking back out to the doors and she smiled.

"Thank you." She said and then they left together. Today's the day. Letting out a sigh I enchanted the walls of my room encase it gets shot when the elves arrive. Right well, I can't stop the future it has to play out as intended. And with that, I went to my bathroom to relax. 

«Time skip»

Hours later I was informed what happened, my thoughts went to Loki knowing his reaction to the death of Frigga. I watched the funeral from my room not freeing right to be apart of something I knew was going to happen. What's the point of me being here if I'm just supposed to watch people die? I respected her choice of not knowing but if people linked together that I know the future to the death of the queen then I'm in deep shit. Letting out a tired sigh I went back to my bed trying to get some sleep before what was to come tomorrow.

«Next day»

I'd woken up early due to stress, not that I slept all too well last night

I'd woken up early due to stress, not that I slept all too well last night. Fixing up my hair I wandered my way through the halls with some fruit to eat while I wrote some notes in my spellbook. Glancing across the wide-open hallway that I was in after writing for a while I noticed a bunch of guards running past further down the hall. Spinning to plant my feet to the floor I noted the time. I didn't think they would be going through with the plan so early in the morning.  

"Lady (Y/N) it's not safe for you to wandering the halls." One of the lady's said as a group of them passed the hallway. "I suggest you go back to your quarters." Nodding in response I sighed making the book disappear. I suppose I don't want to be shot at. Wanting not to go back to my room but I thought heading to the garden on the opposite side of all the craziness would suffice in keeping me safe. 

"Lady (Y/N) watch out!" I heard a shout from Thor and I just managed to avoid a stampede of guards running in the opposite direction. shivers that was close.

"I thought you would be away from the ruckus?" Thor said and I turned in the direction I heard him speaking from.

"Well five minutes ago there was no ruckus, but who's fault would this all be?" That's when I saw who he was with. Jane and Loki both stood beside him. "Right you're all escaping, enjoy." Stepping out of the way Thor flashed a smile taking Jane further down the hall. Loki looked towards me arms both bound due to Thor being conscious. "Best not keep your brother waiting." I simply said and Loki nodded dimly. Going to walk off he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait." Lightly rolling my eyes I turned back to him.

"If you're going to apologise for saying you never wanted to speak to me again then...." I yelped when being brought into a surprisingly light-hearted kiss.

"Loki stop dawdling about we don't have time!" Thor shouted. At his angle, he mustn't have seen what just happened.

"I must leave but I will come back... For you." He was rushed off by Thor and I was left to stay Frozen in shock of what the actual fuck just happened.