«Fond of you»

After recovering from the shock I went to the garden I was heading towards in the first place. Hearing numerous shots of fire in the distance suddenly stop I let out a sigh, they might take an hour or more to get back. When trying to read my thoughts kept wandering off and I kept rereading the same page. This went on for half an hour before I shut the book to soak in the sunlight.

"Lady (Y/N), the king has requested for you." I jumped up. Gosh, I fell asleep. The guard just stared at me as I stood.

"Right." I breathed letting out a small yawn. He led the way to the throne room and I'm glad he did since I was still tired from sleeping. The moment I stepped into the room the guard shut the doors behind me. Did it happen already? I didn't think it would be over so soon, that means that's not Odin on the throne watching me. "You wanted to see me?" I asked when getting closer to him and I could see him hold back a grin.

"Kneel." I raised an eyebrow. He's not being all that subtle, is he? Letting out a sigh I did so and he seemed quite amused.

"I know it's you Loki." The illusion cast was broken and Loki grinned at me.

"As observant as always. Would you like to know how I got here?" I shook my head standing up.

"Already know, now was there an actual reason for me to be here or..." We both heard the doors opening. Thor's back. Loki gestured for me to go into the other room. They were speaking to quietly for me to hear through the door but I already knew what was going to happen either way. Suddenly the door was opened and I fell forward before stumbling a few steps right into Loki. His arms hung to my lower waist steadying me.

"Has anyone told you snooping is bad." His words made my eyes roll.

"Says the god of mischief." He smirked at my response not letting go of me but held tighter. "So why did you send for me?" I questioned him again, Loki lifted my chin so I looked into his eyes more clearly.

"Well, I did say I'd come back for you." He murmured for me to hear.

"And the throne," I added making Loki chuckle.

"That's just an extra topping on the cake." His face lent in and Loki glanced between my lips and face. My eyes flickered shut this time knowing what was going to happen or what I thought was going to. "I still haven't gotten a thank you." I scoffed opening my eyes to see a sly smirk across his face. Rolling my eyes I pulled Loki forward by his collar smashing our lips together. Both of our bodies pressed against one another and I let out a short breath opening my mouth for him to dominate me with his tongue. When finally parting our breaths mingled together.

"Is that a good enough thank you?" I panted and he breathlessly laughed.

"If I were to say no, would I get more?" Even before I could answer he kissed me once more as if he couldn't get enough. One hand sneakily moved to my ass squeezing it to bring me right up against him. I moaned but quickly stopped myself and pulled my lips away from Loki's

"I'm not doing anything like that in a closet." His hand did not move and this lead to me biting my lip.

"And what would that be love. You wouldn't be thinking about something dirty now would you?" Loki smirked squeezing my ass yet again. Gasping lightly I then slapped his shoulder playfully making Loki chuckle. That's when the footsteps of soldiers could be heard. "I'll join you later." He whispered turning around to walk back out. Teleporting myself to my room a clear blush formed across my face when I sank in what the heck just happened for the second time today. Flopping to the bed made my dress fly across it and looking to the ceiling for a few minutes I let out a sigh. Will this change things, who am I kidding, of course, it will. Biting my lip I thought for a moment... It isn't bad is it I mean I'm not gonna hurt anyone. Although me not helping out Frigga did lead to her death and...

"Fucking hell I'm going to explode!" I shouted to myself sitting up annoyed and
Threading a hand through my hair.

"You alright love." I jolted where I sat when feeling a hand snake around my waist.

"God, you scared me!" I breathed out taking a second to recover.

"I do enjoy scaring you." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. His breath lingered on my neck making me bit my lip.

"So about before." I breathed out, Loki's hands glided up and down my sides.

"Yet again you don't seem to believe you fit the name of Goddess of wisdom." Gasping as he kissed my neck Loki smirked gripping my waist tighter.

"I... I just meant that..." He bit into my neck and I moaned lightly making Loki hum on my neck.

"Well, obviously I'm quite fond of you." Moments later Loki rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. "You're so sensitive when was the last time someone touched you like this?" I gulped heavily sucking in a quick breath.

"I've been so focused on getting my job that finding a partner was the last thing on my mind." Loki shifted and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Then this should be very pleasurable for you." His lips touched mine, it started off as surprisingly calm before his tongue break through my lips. Our hot breaths swirling together while our tongues fort. A loud knock was heard on my door.

"Lady (Y/N)? May I come in?" He seemed unsure if I was in the room or not. Loki groaned in annoyance kissing down my chin again.

"Go answer the door so he'll leave sooner." Loki moved off the bed to my closet. I tried catching my breath slightly before opening the door. Thor stood there with the clothes I lent Jane.

"Hi, Thor." I smiled weakly and his face looked sympathetic.

"Here are your clothes, Jane says thank you again. Did Odin already talk to you?" His voice went soft. Lightly nodding my head I was brought into a hug. "Loki died a hero and although it hurts we've got to move on." I felt a tear fall onto my shoulder. Wow, I didn't know he was this upset. Wrapping my arms around him for a moment before I stepped away I let out a shaky breath. "I've come here to say goodbye. I'm not sure when I'll be back."

"I just hope you come back alive." I simply said and Thor patted my shoulder.

"Make sure to look after Odin for me. Although he didn't express it I'm sure he's morning over Loki's passing. If you need me to return just get the gatekeeper to call for me." With that Thor left and from my knowledge will return in two years time.