«The throne room» Smut

I was in the gardens reading a book on strategic war fair, the sun was so bright but I sat in the shade. After a while, I let out a sigh bookmarking the page.

"Lady (y/n) the king has requested for you." I hummed out shutting the page. The moment I wanted to sleep I have to move of course.

"Thank you. I know the way." The guard left and I teleported myself closer to the throne room. There I found Loki. No guards were stationed outside and when I walked through the doors they shut behind me. "Everything alright. It's not often you call me here in the day." Mostly to keep his identity a secret and in the six months, he's been king no more than once has a guard called me here.

"This just couldn't wait." Glancing down I saw what he meant. A bulge in his pants said everything I needed to know. I grinned walking up the steps to get closer to him.

"We're you thinking of me while working?" I  questioned moving to space my legs on either side of him. In doing so my dress raised up and my thin underwear brushed against his tented pants.

"You have no idea. I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you naked in bed this morning." I giggled rolling my hips onto Loki's crotch. He groaned gripping under my dress and onto my ass. I panted after a while and Loki undid my dress, making it fall off me with one tug.

"How do you want to take me?" I panted feeling my underwear soak. Loki smirked up at me as my breasts were right in his face as I grinded harder onto him.

"Right here on the throne doggie style." I moaned out rolling my hips. Loki's clothes disappeared while his lips were sucking on my neck. "You'll need to stand for me to fuck you, love." Moaning I stood shakily and wiggled down my underwear in front of who just sat amused of how wet I'd gotten in such a short amount of time. Loki stood tall next to me massaging my breast while his other hand slid down my skin to my soaked folds. "Mmm love you're just absolutely soaking." He bent down to give me a tongue-twisting kiss. But in a matter of moments, he moved me, knees at the edge of the throne and hands on the backrest of the golden chair.

"I just love the way you obey my every command. It just makes me want to fuck you harder." Two fingers were driving in and out of my exposed pussy, another finger rubbed my bundle of nerves. "Now don't you cum without me alright love." I moaned nodding my head. You could head my juices sloshing around and dripping down my thighs as me finger fucked me. Without warning his fingers were replaced with his massive cock. Gasping loudly as Loki sunk deep inside of me both his hand gripped my hips. "As tight as ever." I moaned loudly pushing my self backwards to meet his thrusts. Loki groaned starting to move faster making my legs weak.

"I can't hold on it's too good." I breathed out. Loki moved an arm under my stomach to not only make sure I was steady but it helped him create sharper thrusts than before. "Yess." I panted and it echoed throughout the empty room. Loki groaned behind me gripping tighter around me. I'd started to lose consciousness from all the pleasure when Loki pulled me up so my back touched his chest.

"Don't let go love. I'm not done with you." He was getting even deeper. I lifted a hand up to tangle it through his hair and Loki tilted my head so we could share a heated kiss. Although it didn't last long did to our loss of breath.

"I can't. I'm going too...." I moaning out loudly clamping around Loki as I came and he groaned out frustrated.

"I told you to wait. You're in for it now." I was pushed forward so my chest was pressed into the cold metal. Gasping still on cloud nine as Loki rammed inside of me still. "You're going to cum for me again." Moaning gripping onto the sides of the chair my back arched into the seat as he started driving me over the edge once more. We both moaned Sharing an orgasm together. A long and hard one at that. After half a minute Loki kissed around my shoulders softly humming in approval of the pleasure he felt.

"I don't know whether I can walk." I panted out and Loki smirked. "That's not a good thing ya know."

"Oh right yes that's horrible." He helped slide my underwear on along with my dress. We shared a long kiss as he lifted me up from the ground.

"What are you doing I thought you had stuff to do today?" I questioned between kisses.

"And I thought you said you couldn't walk. I can't have you crawling to our room. Only I get to see you kneel like that. " I laughed against his lips lightly hitting his shoulder. Lokis clothes reappeared and we both cast a spell to make us invisible so he could carry me to our room.

"Mmmm, Loki." I moaned when he settled me down on the bed parting our lips at the same time. Loki paced my clothes beside the bed and came over to lie next to me. "Aren't you going back to work?" I questioned moving my body to curl up next to him.

"I'm not going anywhere love." A smile landed on my face and I swirled a finger around his clothed chest.

"Could you take off your shirt... Please." He smirked down at me and did so without hesitation. Right after I wiggled to hung an arm across his chest.

"Are you sure you down want me to remove  my pants?" I giggled lightly and shook my head.

"I don't think you could control yourself." I winked up to him and Loki chuckled.

"Maybe not but it's not my fault that you're so irresistible."