«Dinner date»

I was in the kitchen making up some lunch for myself while Loki was still asleep. It's not often that he's this tired. Humming along with the quite radio playing in the background I put the dish in the oven.

"Friday can you set the timer for half an hour?" I asked.

"Already done miss (y/n)." Thanking her I went out towards the pool for a swim.

"Be sure to inform me once Loki has woken up." I changed into a swimsuit and dove into the pool. It's so refreshing with this warm weather. Relaxing on my back to stare out into the clear blue sky I last track of time.

'he's awake miss and heading downstairs.' humming in response I stayed where I was for a moment longer before going under to cool my face off once more. Seeing a distorted Loki above the water I swam to the edge.

"Morning Love." I smiled seeing him in black suit pants and a green button-up shirt.

"I think you mean afternoon." Speaking this as I got out of the pool to stand right next to Loki he lifts my chin to kiss me.

"Right, sorry about that I was up late talking to Thor." Clicking my fingers I was dry once again so I could head back inside.

"No need to explain yourself. Now, are you hungry?" I asked sliding open the doors that came into the kitchen and went to the oven seeing the food ready.

"Not particularly at the moment, but I'll enjoy your cooking soon my love" smiling as he came over to kiss my cheek before walking off to the other room to read. While I was eating my lunch in the kitchen I also managed to read through the news. Stuff about the battle along with repairs to the city. Finding Loki in the living room drinking some tea while reading. He smiled when seeing me walk into the room. Going over to him he let me sit next to him before he went back to reading. Snuggling into the crook of his neck I hummed out happy to just relax next to him. "Love, your lack of clothing is quite distracting." He was referring to the bikini I was wearing that was pressing against his shirt.

"Mmmm is it. Would you prefer I remove it?" Questioning Loki this he chuckled softly and I kissed his neck a few times.

"Very, your breasts are basically bursting out of that tight bikini you have on." But through all this, he was still reading. I giggled wiggling against him making Loki groan out just before I stood.

"You're right I should change. Besides I still haven't fully recovered from the other night." Winking at him I spun around to head upstairs to the bedroom finding something different to wear. Before I could get to the closet Loki grabbed my waist bringing me to the wall.

"The way you walked up those stairs... It made my blood boil." He breathed into my neck, gulping I undid the string holding up my bikini top, Loki stopped to admire them. "You're really asking for it today my love." Bringing his lips around one of my breasts I moaned arching my back and threading my hands through his hair.

"I'm addicted, what else can I say." Moaning this out I gasped once he switched.

"So perky and sensitive." His tongue flicked and swirled expertly around my nipples making me wet between my legs. "you're so demanding of you're God." Loki breathed out coming for my lips instead. Wrapping one leg around his waist I grinded into his crotch.  He groaned clearly enjoying my sudden respiration. Moaning against his lips I went to remove his pants but he stopped me with a forced hand. "You crave my touch so bad. It's going to have to wait." He was panting right against my lips almost touching them still.

"What?" I breathed out confused. Never once has he stopped us from having sex when it was clearly about to happen.

"I have something planned for today and I'll need you ready shortly. I can't have you too tired for the event now can I." I unwrapped my leg from him crossing my arms not caring I was basically naked.