«Casting spells» Smut

For the past week, Loki has been trying to get me in bed. Although I would love to, but every time someone interrupted us.
I've figured out that I can make a spell on an object that makes Loki appear as himself and that's what I've been working on for the past few hours. Loki has been ordering people about renovating the palace because of all the damage. He mentioned things should calm down after a while.

Currently, I was in one of the studies trying to enchant the bracelet Loki gave me for this task. But I've never enchanted an inanimate object and these spellbooks aren't in English so I'm also teaching myself a new language. Sighing after figuring out the spell I needed. Whispering out the spell the bracelet glowed for a short moment. The book also mentioned that it'll glow lightly every time I'm near him. But not too bright. Hearing the doors of the study I turned in my seat. A guard was there and the moment he shut the doors Loki cast off his illusion.

"Did you finish the task?" He asked walking over. Holding out the bracelet Loki took it just before kissing me. I hummed out shutting my eyes leaning into him. "Good work love, now we just need some alone time." Loki brought a hand to either side of the armrests staring at my features. "I think you should be sleeping in my room every night."

"Is that a suggestion or...." Loki smirked bringing his face closer to mine.

"What do you think?" Moving a tad closer his lips met with mine once again. Gosh, how is he such a good kisser? I'm starting to become addicted. A knock on the door made Loki growl against my lips. "Our time is up love. Meet me in the throne room later today, after dinner." Then he left. Spending a while putting away books I spent the rest of the afternoon working on Asgardian texts. But I was looking forward to tonight. Just thinking about it made my legs weak.

"Lady (y/n) I've brought your dinner." A servant woman said walking into the study while I was on one of the higher bookcases.

"Oh, thanks. Just leave it on the table." I smiled before looking towards the book I'd just picked out. Sliding down the ladder I ate the food given to me while reading a book on water spells. I'm getting the hang of the language but it still takes me so much longer to read a page.

Glancing outside after I'd finished eating I went to the throne room. My nerves were kicking in. I didn't get to even make it to the throne room when spotting Loki awaiting my arrival.

"Took you long enough. Let's go."  He walked ahead of me leading the way to my 'new room'. The walls shone gold, etched into the carved marble walls. Along with furniture and a huge bed, I didn't get to see the extensions to the room which I didn't get to see due to Loki shutting the doors behind us making me jump. "You always get jumpy when you're nervous." Loki sucked in a breath behind me when seeing my back because of my dress. "If you're wearing something like this then you're begging to be fucked." Loki made it sound like I was in nothing but a thong. Gulping lightly I spun my heel around to look along Loki who just happened to be right behind me. "I'll just unzip this for you."

"Always such a gentleman." I breathed out just before he captured my lips with his. Yelping out his lips curled into a smile when finding the location to undo my dress. Not a moment later and a tug the dress fell forming a pool around my ankles. This left me in my underwear.

"This was well worth the wait," Loki whispered to himself as I left a hand glide it's way up my spine. He kissed me again moving us to the bed. Being flopped down I gasped when the slightly cold sheets touched against my skin. "So sensitive." Loki breathed out expertly leaving open-mouthed kisses that made me moan and tilt my head back. The moment he swirled a tongue against my nipple I lost it.

"L-Loki that's so good." I panted feeling him tweak the other.

"We're not even at the good part. Tell me how much you want it." At that moment one hand cupped my heated core and rubbed my clit slowly, in time with his tongue.