«A bodyguard»

My head pounded, fuck I drank a little too much last night. Although I'm surprised about how much a drank and didn't throw up. Siting up from the bed a little I saw a large glass of water beside the bed with a note. 

'Hope I get a thank you the next time I see you.' 

Loki of course. Sculling down the water I also grabbed the spellbook inside one of my draws to try and find a healing spell and I did but almost missed it from the dizzy blur I'm in. Placing a head on my forehead I whispered the words out and felt a wave of relief. Frigg said that after a period of training I may be able to cast spells without saying anything. Sighing out my head fell back to my pillow. Today is a day for sleep... A knock on my door made me groan. 

Standing from the bed I wrapped one of the many silk robes given to me. Another knock on my door was heard just before I peaked my head out. It was Loki. 

"Are you wanting your thank you so soon." He chuckled softly before looking directly at me. 

"I was sent by Thor. He's leaving today for Midgard and wanted to say goodbye to everyone. Although I'm not a fan of being a messenger I also wanted to check if you'd recovered." I opened the door more and bit my lip slightly.

"I used a spell to heal my headache. I'll just need a moment to get ready." Swinging the door enough he stepped inside and I went off to my closet to change. Sliding the fabric across the archway I picked out the first dress I saw. 

Stepping out of my closet Loki was sitting out one of the seats in the room staring out the window

Stepping out of my closet Loki was sitting out one of the seats in the room staring out the window. He watched me walk out, not saying anything for a moment he stood. 

"You still haven't thanked me yet, it was quite difficult to bring you here." Playfully rolling my eyes I smiled but didn't say anything walking towards the door.  

"Are you calling me fat?"He froze for a moment which you don't see often. I laughed shaking my head. "You're speechless that's a first." Turning the doorknob and walking away from my room Loki trailed behind me. assuming we'd be meeting him by the main gates of the castle that's where I went and found Thor.

"Lady (y/n) I'm happy to see you before I head off." I smiled nodding my head and Thor kissed my hand. "Loki make sure you watch out for her. I've heard rumours about people wanting to..." He stopped his sentence not wanting me to know. Although I figured as must would happen. I'm a goddess but new to everything meaning I'm weak. 

"Everything will be fine Thor, just get going." 

"I'll be back soon. I'll be sure to tell you about the avengers when I get back lady (y/n)." And then he flew off. Letting out a yawn I stretched out tilting my body from side to side. 

"So where either of you going to tell me about the people trying to kill me?" Loki raised an eyebrow at me.

"Did you know?" I shrugged a small amount.

"An assumption mostly looks like you're now turned into a bodyguard." He kept a neutral facial expression thinking about something. 

"It would seem so." We both saw a massive source of light by the gateway before I turned my full attention back to Loki.

"Loki your father has requested your presence." A guard stood in between the two large pillars. 

"He's not my father." His teeth were grit together before he turned grabbing my wrist along the way not saying a word to me. Wow, how to treat a woman. After a moment or two, he let go knowing I'd stay beside him until we got to the throne room. "Wait out here." Going so I sat on one of the nooks by the entrance looking outside, I was waiting for the moment when I would start to hear shouting but none came. Maybe they have a spell on the doors so no one could hear inside. It's highly possible considering the room and with the number of secrets in this place makes it almost 100%. Half an hour went by and the doors opened. Loki spotted me and had a frown on his face turned into a neutral expression. 

"Did it not go too well?" I asked and he just gestured for me to follow him. Well, that's not a good sign at all. 

"He just reinforced the fact I need to make sure nothing happens to you. They're also wanting your spellbook." I gripped the book in my hands tighter. "Looks like we're stuck with one another until Thor comes back." His pace quickened for some reason and I almost tripped on my dress trying to keep up. 

«Time skip»

The sun was getting low in the sky, I'd spent the day reading in my room with Loki. He was bitter for most of the day, I'm assuming due to being tasked to keep an eye on me for who knows how long, once dinner had arrived and we ate I went to bathe. Although to Loki's dismay he was to stay out of the room. No one could enter anyway, the only space to enter was the door. Taking my time I came out half an hour later relaxed. 

Loki stared eyes almost wide from the chair he has been sitting on all day

"You're staring," I said still walking over towards the bed and you could hear him clearing his throat. 

"You took long enough." Ignoring my statement he eyes darted back to the book he was 'reading' and I laughed to myself. Opening up the spellbook to see if any more notes were added to the back the normal training notes were there to help me since and because Frigg has been busy it's helped a lot.