«The beginning»

Heimdall had made it past the bridge as he informed me so I did a U-turn back into the forest. Placing a hand into the stream a small group of people four of them were running away from the dead Asgardian soldiers.

"Heimdall" I whispered spotting him going in the same direction as me.

"Ah, you found me." He gave me a nod just before bumping into the small group. "Excuse me. (Y/n)." Heimdall motioned me to stand next to him

"Right." Murmuring out the spell water trickled down both my arms in the form of spears and when the soldiers came into view I aimed and threw both of them into two separate dead soldiers. While Heimdall took out the other three.

"Sorry about that. Those bloody things are everywhere. Come on." They thanked both of us and I glanced over to him.

"The people I sent up the mountain have made it to the location. I'll teleport you over so let them in."

"Make sure to stay in the inner ring of the forest." I nodded placing a hand to his shoulder whispering out the spell until he faded away.

"Right we better get a move on." I smiled weakly turning to show them the way. We met more people on the way. "Did you see any others?" I questioned.

"They were being rounded up in the town centre." I bit my inner cheek.

"Right, where almost there." I breathed leading the people down a thin pathway. The doors opened and Heimdall walked out letting the people into the large room.

"We need to go back to the city there are people...." I teleported us back and he smiled. "That's one way to do it."

"I'll go to the left alright. You can see me when I'm invisible yeah." He nodded and then I was gone spotting people I went around collecting them avoiding being seen. Noticing Heimdall being attacked I started hushing people in the other direction away from the battle. Letting out a long sigh the moment we returned to the mountain fortress I took a breather and ate a small amount of food.

Will there be an extra ship for the people? What if Loki went with Thor?  Someone clicked their fingers in front of my face and I immediately thought it was Loki until Heimdall clicked his fingers again.

"I need you to focus. Your power will help us get across the bridge. We have to leave now." Standing from the seat I nodded.

"You make sure everyone gets out. I'll lead the way." He gave me a knowing nod and everyone started heading out towards the Bifrost. Knowing the pathway down off by heart it wasn't long until Heimdall and I stood at the front of the large crowd walking along the bridge. "You do know they'll be guarding the Bifrost," I stated as we were about halfway and he glanced to me.

"I can see them you know, get ready." Gesturing for the people to stop moving my hands started to glow and the water from either side of the bridge began to rise.

"Heimdall the sward!" Skerg shouted and Heimdall began aiming his sword at the wolf racing towards us.

"Hold it (y/n) just wait." He said to me.

"I know." And just before the wolf got to us the Holk pulled it away by the tail.

"Don't get excited, we've got company." A huge group of Asgardian soldiers came bellowing towards us. Making small water balls they impaled the frost line of soldiers like bullets.

"I'll get the ones in the back," I called out jumping off the side of the bridge gliding across the water and raised it up. They saw me and quickly tried attacking which only lead them to falling off the side. Sliding into the bridge I created a sward made from water. Taking down a number of soldiers I teleported myself near Heimdall to help him out. Just missing a sward to the face I punched the guy in the jaw sending him flying off the bridge. Then I was surrounded, gritting my teeth I whispered out a spell making me disappear from their sight. Raising the water from the river I pierced all five of them in the chest. That's when I turned to see Korg with Heimdall. That means... Everyone turned when seeing a massive ship come into view. Thank the heavens we have a way out of here.

"Your saviour is here!" It was Loki and although I wanted to see him I was trying not to get stabbed in the face.

"Heimdall need a hand?" I asked helping him off the ground. The people were piling onto the ship while who could fight stayed on the bridge. Getting tired of the number of soldiers I raised the height of the water creating a massive wave and I made sure who was stuck in it was swept away off the planet.

"Welcome home. I saw you coming."

"Of course you did." Ducking and then kicking a soldier in the stomach I felt a hand on my shoulder. When turning to kill the person behind me I stopped when seeing Loki. "That's no way to treat you're..." He stopped and stabbed a soldier in the chest.

"This isn't the time." Everyone stopped fighting when seeing the largest lighting blast I've ever seen hit the palace. I quickly moved to kiss Loki.

"I thought you said it wasn't the time?" He smirked and I lightly rolled my eyes.

"I just missed you." Thor blasted his way through the army and we managed to get most of the soldiers.

"You're late." Thor breathed out.

"You're missing an eye," Loki responded. I glanced behind them to see the goddess of death walking towards us.

"I think we should disband the revengers." Trying to hold in my giggle knowing it really didn't suit the moment.

"Hit her with a lightning blast." Loki panted out to Thor.

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightening and it did nothing."

"We just need to hold her off until everyone's on board." Thor slightly shook his head not agreeing.

"It won't end there the longer Hellas on Asgard the stronger she grows."

"So what do we do?"

"I'm not doing get help."

"Asgard is not a place, it's the people. Loki this was never about stopping Ragnarok it was about coursing Ragnarok. In the volt. (Y/n) am I right?" I tapped my nose.

"On the ball. Let's go." I gestured for Loki and we ran to the ship.