«The celebration»

"There are 6 sections in the book but there's also notes towards the end of the book from Mímir addressed to me." I wasn't sure how he knew I was going to own this book but he did. Odd to know he knew the future.

"My queen, the king has asked for you." Frigga sighed standing up and I followed suit. 

"Right thank you. (Y/N) we'll end today's lesson and tomorrow I have a few duties to do." She left down the opposite hall to me. I started walking mostly paying attention to the spellbook. 

"I heard you're a natural." I jumped out of my skin and saw Loki leaning against one of the pillars with a smirk on his face.

"Shit, you scared me." He pushed himself off the pillar using his shoulder and walked over. 

"Although not my intention, I still find it amusing." As he walked closer I took a step away from him.

"Of course you did. Did you hear that from Thor or Frigga?" I questioned making him sigh slightly walking beside me. 

"Thor. He seems quite fond of you." I hummed in response not really caring what either God thought of me. "never thought I'd see the day when a woman such as yourself isn't drooling over him." I glanced at him for a moment as we walked along, jealousy. Not for me but in general.... Not being fondled over by women.

"Well if you must know it's not all about muscles and blonde hair for me." I breathed out figuring his expectations for me in relationships doesn't go beyond appearance.

"Then what do you look for?" Stopping the slow walk we found ourselves in I turned directly towards him.

"Why are you so interested," I answered his question with another question making him grin.

"Is it wrong for me to be interested?" Squinting my eyes at him he didn't falter.

"Without a reason to progress your success then yes it's strange." Loki frowned towards me as if he's never been accused of being sadistic before. 

"Although I would say most of my intentions are to benefit myself I don't see why anyone who knew a mortal turned into a God wouldn't be interested." I was going to say something but stopped myself. He's different from the movies. Looks the same but there's something.... "You're staring."Shaking my head I blushed starting to walk off, even without looking I knew he had an annoying smirk on his face. "So am I what you're looking for?" He grinned towards me after jogging over. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself that's not what I was thinking about." Loki made a face that was waiting for me to continue. Letting out a sigh I looked away from him again. "You're just different to what I thought you'd be in person." Loki seemed puzzled for a moment.

"Lady (Y/N), Loki brother I've found both of you!" Thor came roaring around the corner clapping his hands together. "We're having a party to celebrate (Y/N)'s arrival you're both required to attend." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed lightly.

"What's with you people and parties, you're gonna run out of reasons to throw these parties soon." Thor continued to smile and put a hand to my shoulder.

"It'll be fun, we'll have plenty of alcohol as well." I giggled remembering what happened in endgame.

"You might want to be careful with your alcohol consumption." Thor was confused as to Loki why I was laughing so much. 

"What is she talking around brother?" Thor said not taking his eyes off of me. 

"I'm not too sure." I went off to my room to write up what's happened today and continued to giggle to myself the whole time. Spending the next few hours reading in my room of some novels from Asgard I adventurely had to get off my ass to get ready for 'my party' so to speak.

 Spending the next few hours reading in my room of some novels from Asgard I adventurely had to get off my ass to get ready for 'my party' so to speak

Lots of the fancy clothes I was given is purple although I'm not the biggest fan, Mirmir was known for wearing purple. Letting out a long sigh as I walked out of my room I made sure to bring a book so I had something to do during this advent. 

It was crowded to say the least. People were already stuffing there faces with food, gorging themselves for what looked like hours although this only commenced twenty minutes ago. 

"Lady (Y/N) you're here! Marvellous let's get you some food started!" Thor tried pulling me towards all the meat.

"Oh, I uh think I'll just have a salad or something I'm not hungry at the moment." I breathed out, not that I'm Against eating meat it's just when watching people ravage it like wild animals as if in a spin-off of mean girls I lose my apatite.  

"Nonsense lady (Y/N) you must keep your strength up and...." 

"Thor I think she already said no." Loki came up from nowhere removing my wrist from Thor's grasp. He stopped for a moment and turned to face me fully.

"Sorry, I'm just excited. Enjoy the food." I noticed right behind him was a table of food. Picking out a small amount and left the main dining hall to a quiet place with Loki trailing behind me. After sitting beside me we both looked out to the night sky. 

"So I don't get a thank you." I breathlessly laughed smiling and nodding my head. 

"Thanks, I guess although I don't need a personal bodyguard." Saying this just before taking a bite of food I heard Loki chuckle a small amount. 

"Trust me I don't help others often, but you can bearly pick up a knife." I scoffed towards him slightly rolling my eyes. 

"And I would stab Thor? He was just trying to show me the food table." 

"No, I dought you could even give him a paper cut."