«The snap»

"Steve look out!" I shouted using a thin water rope to fling away the alien about to attack him. 

"We have to take out the ship or this won't stop." He looked towards me and I lightly shrugged before slicing up about one that came at me. 

"Don't look at me I don't have the strength to do that. I'm a new Goddess remember." I breathed outgoing off again using balls of water to push back 10 more followed by slicing another 5 before I heard Bruce calling out for help. 

"Never thought I'd see the day when he'd be doing that," Loki said behind me but his eyes went wide. He's here. Thor came through the glowing beacon with Goot and Rocket. "Did you see this coming?" He shouted out to me and I glanced at him smirking before running back off into the battle. 

"I need more weapons for this." I groaned using water like daggers as I ran through the field slicing away. "Thor I need some lightening!" I shouted getting loads of water across the ground I knew no one was at. One spark from Thor and over 200 of those things died. 

"(Y/N), Loki good to see you." He tapped my shoulder and I smiled. 

"You're not dead," Loki said and Thor turned to him. 

"Well no of course not brother, I'm glad you know how it feels to mourn over the loss of someone who's not actually dead. I've done it quite a few times." 

" This isn't the time boys," I stated pointing out as another round of enemies came towards us.

"I'll go destroy the ships," Thor stated before flying off. It's almost time. Letting out a shaky breath not fully sure of what's going to happen. 

"Was wrong Love?" I could see it coming and I fell on my knees making a wave of water kill off anyone around me but for Loki. 

"He's coming." I breathed. "We shouldn't have come here, I should have done something different." Loki glanced up to the water bubble surrounding us and walked over to me and brought both hands to my shoulders as I began to tear up.

"Why what's going to happen, what do you know?" He was trying his best not to shout and I shook my head. "Come on (Y/N) tell me." Loki brought a hand to thread through the hair covering my face and in doing so tilted my head up to look to him. 

"I thought I could wait five years but life isn't worth living without you." I choked on my own breath and teared up more. 

"Five years? What are you talking about (y/n) the fight isn't over yet we can still...." There was a golden rustle in the trees and Loki turned to stare over in that direction for a moment. I could hear a small gulp come from him as he turned back. 

"It's about to happen. The snap." I could see Thor go down to where Thanos was. 

"Did you say five years?" Loki said and I weakly nodded. "Well, I'll wait that long if I have to."  I blinked as he kissed me slowly as tears spilt down my face. " Can you promise to wait for me if I go?" I laughed weakly nodding my head.

"I'll wait." A loud rumble echoed throughout the universe. People started disappearing outside of the bubble I made.
The hand Loki had on my face started to fade and more tears spilt down my face. "It should be me, you can't." A loud bang came through the bubble I made and it exploded. Thor stood there seeing as Loki started to disappear.

"Look after her alright." Loki choked out as Thor came up next to him.

"No! Not again!" Thor started to cry along with me and the hand I held of Loki's faided.

"I love you (y/n)." And he was gone. I let out a cry of pain, going into a ball hugging myself before Thor touched my shoulder.

"It's not safe here (y/n) we should.... Find somewhere else to possess this." No response came from me as he brought me to my feet.

«23 days later»

We were back at the avenger's facility.  I'd spent most of the time comforting pepper and she did the same for me. No one really talked and at times I'd just lie in bed staring at the ceiling. 

"They found him." Nat came into my room and glancing out the window I watched as a ship came into view. Sitting up I walked over to the glass room where Thor sat. Not saying a word I sat down next to him watching as a fight unfolded in the other room. 

"I'm surprised you're not in bed." He said not looking over to me. "You have seemed to enjoy grumbling around in your room the past 20 days." I raised an eyebrow at him wondering where the sour mood came from. 

"It's 23 days actually and you're one to talk." He hummed in response glaring out to nothing. Toney fell to the floor and Thor stood from the seat. 

"I'm going to find something to eat. Coming?" I hadn't eaten much so might as well. Following behind Thor he rummaged around for five minutes coming back with two cans of beers and fruit. 

"Interesting combination. I'll skip the beer." Thor shrugged dropping them onto the table.

"More for me." Toney was knocked out cold. Thor drank through the first on quickly and popped open the next one while I ate an apple before seeing the group come back together to work out where Thanos was. 

"When Thanos snapped his fingers earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculous proportions. No one's ever seen before. Until two days ago on this planet." I looked up from the table remembering what happens in the movie and looked over to Thor who was also watching the scene unfold. I don't want to go, there's no point. It's not like I'd enjoy watching a man get decapitated in front of me. Thor suddenly stood and I was taken out of my daydream. He put out his hand and Marvel didn't even flinch.

"I like this one." Thor turned back to me indicating for me to stand. "You coming?" Shaking my head everyone looked at me. 

"Have any of you thought about why the same amount of power same from the stones two days ago." They all looked at me and I sighed standing up. "The one thing that could create a power surge that strong and not change a single thing of this reality would be he..." I was stopped as Steve finished for me.

"Are you suggesting he destroyed the stones?" I nodded my head and Steve looked to Nat.

"If there's even a single chance of saving everyone than I'll take it." She said and I went to walk off. 

"How do you even know you're right?"

"I tend to be good at this sort of thing... Goddess of wisdom remember." Best keep them nieve to the fact I already knew this was going to happen.